Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 3 subs were made he didn't come on

Comment

His team us playing, but strangely he isn't even on the bench this time...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        His team us playing, but strangely he isn't even on the bench this time...
        Food poisoning.
        http://www.mizanonline.ir/fa/news/35...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

0404928393 has my vote for member of the year again... always on top of everything

Comment

He will be back in PGPL soon, just like all our other previously Turkey adventures.

Comment

Chill guys its been like 2 games, damn

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                He will be back in PGPL soon, just like all our other previously Turkey adventures.
                yes he had food poisoning = He will be back in PGPL soon.

He may very well be back in pGPL soon, but you cant draw that conclusion ater being on the bench for his first game, and being too ill to make the squad the second game

Comment

I wish Payam success with his new club. Sure he lost 3-4 years of his potential, but it's never to late.

Hopefully he will stay calm and keep professional. Patience is a virtue. His patience will be tested while sitting on the bench.

I'm hopeful thathe will make the right choices.

Comment

Osmanlispor is playing right now. Anyone know if he's in the squad?

Comment

Not in the squad

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

No Iranian player should ever go to Turkey.

Comment

Not surprised at all. So far exactly what I predicted, Turkish league has been trash to Iranian players, they should not go there.

Comment

Why does this happen? Is it the quality of our players or something else? I would be surprised that they don't think he's the quality to even be included in the squad, in sure he is good enough. This is strange
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

What I don't understand, is why they sign them in the first place if they don't want to play them?

Comment

Well lets not forget none of our stars joined or played in Turkish league, we had in past Shahroudi, Bakhtiarizadeh, and Kavianpour when he kind of passed his prime, and lately Shahbazzadeh and Sadeghian who both were not TM players when they joined the league. But having lived in Turkey in past i know their club's mentalities they are like Arabs, they usually don't have enough patience with players and coaches

Comment

Working...
                                X