Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this team might get Emmanuel Rivière (Newcastle) too

Comment

What's slightly annoying though is that this transfer wasn't for someone like Torabi or Pouraliganja, someone who actually plays on the National Team.

Comment

Good news! Things are looking good for Iranian football!!

Comment

Hope he can focus on football and improve himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I've heard a lot of negative things about this guy, but I really hope he can improve our image in the Turkish League. I always thought Turkey was the perfect stepping stone to Europe for our players. It's close to Iran, similar culture, etc.

Comment

Sadeghian is basically the Iranian Ravel Morrison. Talented af but an absolute cunt irl.

Comment

Watch his highlights... Obviously he isn't 1/10th the player Messi is, but if theres an "Iranian-Messi" its Sadeghian... At least before his potential turned to kinda goh

Comment

He's about 3 years late on this move I'm shocked he was able to pull it off he hasn't done anything impressive in years....his attitude and history won't make him a contender for a TM spot. But man, was this guy talented....if there's anything that'll rejuvenate his career it was gonna be a move like this. We'll see if he's a hard worker or not bc I bet he'll have to fight for some playing time
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Better late then never. But I highly doubt this kid is going to be in wc squad unless there are some major injuries on the TM. There is still a while left but CQ list seems pretty solidified to me. You never know though the crazies are the ones that usually pull off godly miracles.
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Def not WC squad, but if he plays well, hes on a good team who did really well in EL last year, he could push to be included for Asian Cup squad ... A very talented player. I like this trend : Hajsafi ,Rezaei , Ramin , Barzay, Sadeghian all becoming legionaires, and ARH becoming a factor again . That is basically 6 new legionairres. Now just get taremi, Torabi, and PAG there, and get sardar and saeid outta russia .

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        , but if theres an "Iranian-Messi" its Sadeghian...
                        more like Iranian Halabi..!!

even at peak of his ipl career, he was bit overrated, certainly way overblown in this forum somewhat similar to Karim..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          "Iranian-Messi" its Sadeghian...
                          Oh man, oh man, not again...

Comment

Very happy to hear this. I think being out of Iran is good for him, and it will be a good challenge. He is Azari, so I assume he speaks Azari too, it'll be an easier adjustment learning Turkish. 3 years is a decent amount of time to develop there, i am very happy by this move. This is probably the last chance for him to grow as a player. Best of luck, you have our full support! Make us proud and live up to your potential Payam!
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Didnt see it posted, but I read that the move is a 1 plus 3 year option . So basically is he performs this year he gets three more.

Comment

Much too late but maybe like Kaveh he can still shine. Other than Kaveh he has stagnated in the last years though.

Comment

Working...
                                X