Payam Sadeghian @ Osmanlıspor 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^that was pretty dope movement and a brilliant assist..!!
      i think he is pretty much out of the WC picture as its too late in the game for that..!!? but if he keeps up his form in turkish league for the rest of the season and more importantly act mature on and off the pitch, he will be right back in the mix for AC..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        ^that was pretty dope movement and a brilliant assist..!!
        i think he is pretty much out of the WC picture as its too late in the game for that..!!? but if he keeps up his form in turkish league for the rest of the season and more importantly act mature on and off the pitch, he will be right back in the mix for AC..!
        Um... if keeps this up for another 3 months or so then he is way more deserving of a spot than a clubless Dinosaur like Dejaghe who barely has the stamina to play a full half.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Um... if keeps this up for another 3 months or so then he is way more deserving of a spot than a clubless Dinosaur like Dejaghe who barely has the stamina to play a full half.
          Payam's style of play is not purticularly a good fit to TM playing tactics and he is lightweight defensively and most importantly he has a nasty habit of cowboying his own way out on the pitch than to follow team tactical orders of the coach..!
          these are all beside the fact that he has been out of the TM picture for quiet sometimes and completely unfamiliar with CQ's tactical team tactics.! plus he has history of discipline issues and proven repeatedly on/off the pitch in recent past that he isnt emotionally/mentally stable nor professional enough of a footballer ..!
          Ashkan is twice the professional footballer Payam could ever hope to be..!! is Well experienced internationally a perfect fit to our playing tactics and has put out MOM performances, nearly every damn time he has featured (be it not full 90) for TM in past year or more..!!
          Payam aint fit to even hold ashkan's j straps ... as usual another ridiculous comparison from you who obviously like to get a rise outa folks in football forum with silly, outlandish comments maybe for sake of striking a lively debate in lul tm football times? or perhaps its just for shitts n giggles ?

Comment

Payam will definitely has some opportunities. With Shojaei and maybe Dejagah slowly phasing out of TM in the next 4 years, Payam could have a chance to get back in TM picture.

Comment

really dope move for the second one. I am really impressed!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Payam will definitely has some opportunities. With Shojaei and maybe Dejagah slowly phasing out of TM in the next 4 years, Payam could have a chance to get back in TM picture.
                Against who, did he play today?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Payam's style of play is not purticularly a good fit to TM playing tactics and he is lightweight defensively and most importantly he has a nasty habit of cowboying his own way out on the pitch than to follow team tactical orders of the coach..!
                  these are all beside the fact that he has been out of the TM picture for quiet sometimes and completely unfamiliar with CQ's tactical team tactics.! plus he has history of discipline issues and proven repeatedly on/off the pitch in recent past that he isnt emotionally/mentally stable nor professional enough of a footballer ..!
                  Ashkan is twice the professional footballer Payam could ever hope to be..!! is Well experienced internationally a perfect fit to our playing tactics and has put out MOM performances, nearly every damn time he has featured (be it not full 90) for TM in past year or more..!!
                  Payam aint fit to even hold ashkan's j straps ... as usual another ridiculous comparison from you who obviously like to get a rise outa folks in football forum with silly, outlandish comments maybe for sake of striking a lively debate in lul tm football times? or perhaps its just for shitts n giggles ?
                  Or that I just think Ashkan is an overrated Dinosaur who's not fit to play a full match and hasn't played a club game this season and only played two the last. I understand that some players are looked at as gods because of previous accompliments, but It's possible for people to have different views than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    I have never been a fan of Sadeghian but his moves and dribbles before the assist were sick as f*ck.

Comment

Or that I just think Ashkan is an overrated Dinosaur who's not fit to play a full match and hasn't played a club game this season and only played two the last. I understand that some players are looked at as gods because of previous accompliments, but It's possible for people to have different views than you.
                      You don't think he was good in the last 3 months?
                      Yes, his fitness has been great, but against Syria, South Korea, Panama and Venezuela he was impressive. Besides him, Ghoddoos and Taremi no one else on TM runs at the opponent when attacking.

Comment

Osmanlispor fans were happy with Payam's performance. Read the FB comments (translate to English)

https://www.facebook.com/pg/1299osma...=page_internal

Comment

I agree it is unacceptable for Dejagah to not have a club. Also, he is aging and is far from fit (gets tired after 60 min MAX). But against the teams we played, in that 60 min he is the best player and can actually hold onto the ball in the mid field. New players need to be added but too soon to let Ashkan go, without him in the midfield we are toothless.

Comment

Ashkan has been helpful. Ashkan does a good job. I do NOT care if he has a club or not. He has helped Team-e Melli.

Payam is a loose canon. We do not need him to act up in the eyes of the world. Let him play in Turkey and make a living. I wish him well. But not in Team-e Melli.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

His great game paid off, Payam subbed in 72nd minute

Comment

they lost 1-0 he got a yellow card
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X