Clear All

Strange, he's not in the squad for today's match

Comment

He's out injured for 1 month.

Hope he recovers well.

Comment

Osmanlıspor FK have been relegated from the Süper Lig

Comment

RIP Payam Sadeghian... If he was a CDM he would've for sure been called up. Unlucky for him to be playing in a position with such traffic.

Also hope he gets TF outta the damn Turkish league. No disrespect to the Turkish people, I love em, but their league is so AIDS... They literally buy off good players just to bench them for mediocre Turkish players..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            RIP Payam Sadeghian... If he was a CDM he would've for sure been called up. Unlucky for him to be playing in a position with such traffic.

Also hope he gets TF outta the damn Turkish league. No disrespect to the Turkish people, I love em, but their league is so AIDS... They literally buy off good players just to bench them for mediocre Turkish players..
            I rather him stay in Turkish league than come back to IPL. He got his career back on track and even has himself on the TM radar once again. Hopefully he goes to another Turkish team soon in the top league

Comment

payam has too much hashiye and CQ wont invite him

Comment

Any news on Payam?

Osmanlispor have relagated, I hope he doesn't go to Turkish second league.

This boy has been so unlucky with his career choices. From being one of our great talents to almost disappearing of the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  Any news on Payam?

Osmanlispor have relagated, I hope he doesn't go to Turkish second league.

This boy has been so unlucky with his career choices. From being one of our great talents to almost disappearing of the radar.
                  From what I've heard, he's extended his contract with them. Shame that they relegated

Comment

Boluspor: 1:0 Osmanlıspor

*Sadeghian started the match on the bench.
                    *He was subbed in on the 46th min.
                    *He received a yellow on the 67th min.

https://www.haberturk.com/boluspor-1...u-2099809-spor

Comment

This guy and Kaveh were killing it in our under 17 side if you remember. His technique was incredible and people viewed both as our future stars. He definitely had bigger potential than Kaveh but here we see a great example of someone unprofessional with a lot of hashie and someone super professional (kaveh did not even show any reactions whatsoever after he was left out of our WC squad).
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Osmanlispor 0:1 Giresunspor FT

*Payam was not in the squad due to injury.

"Numan Çürüksu, Engin Bekdemir, Sokol Cikalleshi and Payam Sadeghian who have been in the treatment have worked separately from the team."

https://www.superhaber.tv/osmanlispo...e-haber-130441

Comment

I wonder what he is talking about and whom/what he is going to expose:

Comment

Working...
                          X