TM List-Aug 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about this but:

The issue of Masoud & Ehsan is not yet settled.
    Why not publish the full list?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Not sure about this but:

The issue of Masoud & Ehsan is not yet settled.
      Why not publish the full list?
      I don't know if it is or not but this has always been the way it has been announced.

Also CQ posted that it will be announced at the end of the week for legionnaires last week.

Comment

TM List-Aug 2017

Finally Cheshmi is called up, nice. Good to see Nourafkan too.

It's interesting that Mazaheri didn't get the call I thought he was pretty good, not surprised to see Lak in the list though

Comment

With only 11 domestic players invited I would say Shojaei and Hajisafi are pretty much certain to be in the list on the 27th of August...
          Pretty much all foreign based player, who were invited before, will be there.

Dejagah
          Shojaei
          Hajisafi
          Ansarifard
          Ezzatollahi
          Azmoun
          Mohammadi
          Rezaeian
          Haghighi
          Karimi
          Pouraliganji

+ one among Shekari, Rezaei, Ghoddos

I'm longing to see Ando back, but this is a fitness issue of course. Not sure whether he can play 90 minutes in IPL yet

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
            With only 11 domestic players invited I would say Shojaei and Hajisafi are pretty much certain to be in the list on the 27th of August...
            Pretty much all foreign based player, who were invited before, will be there.
            Dejagah
            Shojaei
            Hajisafi
            Ansarifard
            Ezzatollahi
            Azmoun
            Mohammadi
            Rezaeian
            Haghighi
            Karimi
            Pouraliganji
            + one among Shekari, Rezaei, Ghoddos
            I'm longing to see Ando back, but this is a fitness issue of course. Not sure whether he can play 90 minutes in IPL yet
            You forgot Jahanbakhsh

Which probably means Ghoddos, Tafazolli, Rezaei, Shekari etc are unlikely. Unless Karimi, Dejagah are dropped or if the IPL players will get cut.

Comment

TM List-Aug 2017

Since we already will have 3 natural DMs supposedly (Nourakfan, Cheshmi, Ezzatollahi + Hajsafi who can play there), I think Karimi might be cut.

He and Dejagah should not be included in this squad rightfully/realistically, hope CQ won't make this mistake

Comment

Praying for Ghoddos and Tafazolli
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Great to see cheshmi and noorafkan but why the heck is lak there? Sheikhveisi and Mazaheri deserve it 10x more.....I'm curious to see if CQ will opt to use cheshmi as a CB or DM.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Great to see cheshmi and noorafkan but why the heck is lak there? Sheikhveisi and Mazaheri deserve it 10x more.....I'm curious to see if CQ will opt to use cheshmi as a CB or DM.
                    I have a feeling he will use Cheshmi as a CB since we are lacking the usual 4th CB in this squad with Montazeri not getting the call. It would then be: Hosseini, PAG, Ansari and Cheshmi

Comment

In CQ we trust!

Comment

According to Tasnimnews. Saman is not included this time.

ه گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی
                        خبرگزاری تسنیم،
                        سامان قدوس، هافبک تهاجمی تیم اوسترسوند که برای تیم ملی سوئد هم دو بازی دوستانه انجام داده و
                        یک گل ملی در کارنامه دارد، در حالی با درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به دنبال دریافت تابعیت ایرانی اش است
                        که به اردوی جدید تیم ملی نمی رسد.

Comment

At this point the final squad is predictable:

GK: Beiranvand, Lak, Haghighi

DF: Mohammadi, Hajsafi, Aghaei, Ansari, Hosseini, Cheshmi, Pouraliganji, Rezaeian, Ghafouri

MF: Ezatolahi, Shojaei, Torabi, Amiri, Noorafkan, Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh

FW: Ansarifard, Ghoochannejhad, Taremi, Azmoun

One of Dejagah or Karimi will get invited the other probably won't. IMO neither should be but I have a feeling because of the captaincy Ashkan will be invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            I have a feeling he will use Cheshmi as a CB since we are lacking the usual 4th CB in this squad with Montazeri not getting the call. It would then be: Hosseini, PAG, Ansari and Cheshmi
                            CQ listed him among Defenders.

DEFENDERS
                            Vouria Ghafoori - Esteghlal Tehran
                            Roosbeh Cheshmi - Esteghlal Tehran
                            Seyed Jalal Hosseini - Persepolis
                            Mohamad Ansari - Persepolis
                            Saied Aghaie – Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

According to Tasnimnews. Saman is not included this time.

ه گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی
                              خبرگزاری تسنیم،
                              سامان قدوس، هافبک تهاجمی تیم اوسترسوند که برای تیم ملی سوئد هم دو بازی دوستانه انجام داده و
                              یک گل ملی در کارنامه دارد، در حالی با درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به دنبال دریافت تابعیت ایرانی اش است
                              که به اردوی جدید تیم ملی نمی رسد.
                              That's bad - our next official game is the World Cup if not for these WCQs. There is no risk, we will finish first and qualified to the World Cup. Best possible scenario to invite him.

Comment

we will have friendlies in october and march i am sure ghoddos and tafazoli will be invited then,we need to first make history as the first nation to finish the final round of qulifiers with no lost and no goals concided

Comment

Working...
                                X