PERSEPOLIS VS AL AHLI ( AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE)(QUARTER FINAL) LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    And a Jordanian ref - might as well have had a Saudi ref.
    F*ck AFC like always.

Comment

Hossein Kaebi special delieverd to Leonardo's face

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        i can only find hd arabic links on youtube. excruciating to watch.
        can you share?

Comment

just type in al ahly in arabic on youtube search and you will see it. I couldnt watch that shit

Comment

I'm disgusted at how much space and time they gave Soma. Just staring like idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              can you share?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ast3jC_7t4w

Comment

Oh I hate when our TM or any of our clubs play against Arabs.... their fans and their "singing" in the stands drives me crazy...
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Never seen this amount of optimism on PFDC!

I like the attitude!
                  Spoke too soon mate... Never trust Iranian clubs this late of ACL tournaments

Comment

refree is a A hole, shitty refree

Comment

you watch the match on BEIN SPORTS 2 and free on IR CAMA 3 (THE IRANIAN CHANNEL WHICH RESCUE US FANS).

Also i want to point out, that Perspolis and IFF are very very weak. this is NOW an AWAY match with saudi fans bringing BOLANGU to the stadium.

Perspolis and IFF are soooooooooo weak, that they did not make contract and requirement that Saudi fans are not allowed to bring Bolangu to the stadium. If they would be clever, they would do that with AFC and make sure, if they use Bolangu the match have to be 3:0 in favor for Iran. Khengan dige, we are now back at our "home" match with 1:0.

Perspolis should not lose this match. Very dangerous result right now, if we concede another, we are nearly out...as we are so or so now..

this arab singer, is singing a<bout iran also, he sings al irani felan felan, malum nist chi dare foosh mide be ma...
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

disgusting tackle on beiranvand, Davar still licking his own balls

edit: apologizes to aghaye davar he gave a yellow card just after

Comment

one of the worst games of football in recent memory until about minute 40. Then PP picked it up and stopped playing with so much stress and started possessing ball better. Defense has been okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                            Why all these Persian Gulf States always call Persepolis "Piroozi" are they purposely doing it? The name officially changed back to Persepolis 4-5 years ago!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible game so far
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

first real chance for Persepolis, nice header by taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X