Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    carlos eduardo used to play for rubin kazan with azmoun

the guy is a very good player, typical brazillian AM + RPL physicality.
    Not the same Eduardo. He played for Porto and Nice before joining Al-Hilal.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos...Oliveira_Alves

Comment

i think he is th carlos eduardo who also played at hoffenheim, very good technical player, dangerous in goal scoring.

All in all, perspolis did very very good by defending 80 minutes with 10 men, and could finally finally do it, we always lacked this performances, and lost in the final, but now, we managed to overcome this and qualify.

We must now defeat al hilal, becaus the real derby of asia, the two best or biggest teams, are perspolis and al hilal. Al Hilal is another quality and caliber. The real test is Al Hilal with saudi spicked nationalplayers.

The best FRIENDLY and PREPERATION for IRAN Team Melli is the face that if Perspolis can manage to win the trophy finally, to play in December FIFA Clup World Cup/Championship. This means the possibilty to play Real madrid, or sudamericano copa libertadores winner. if we can manage to reach and play real madrid this is the best preperation for beiranvand, alipour, taremi, and other....more experience...
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Persepolis can really win this if they get their ish together

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

it will take something special to beat al hilal. Perspolis look to be different this year. The mentality, physical preperation, togetherness, focus is all different. But lets not speak too soon, they are the big underdogs here.

Comment

It's such a shame PP can't play in Azadi. That would've been a huge advantage for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              It's such a shame PP can't play in Azadi. That would've been a huge advantage for them.
              true, but would have been a huge advantage for Al hilal in Saudi as well. Its pretty much even this way minus the weather being terrible . But I think PP are slowly getting used to that too.

Comment

Not having to play in the Saudi weather is a bigger advantage than not having to play in Azadi. Also don't forget that Al Hilal has one of the biggest fan bases, so their stadium would also have been packed. Plus we saw the amount of Iranians in UAE supporting PP in the last match, so all of this is not that bad imo.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

PERSEPOLIS VS AL AHLI ( AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE)(QUARTER FINAL) LIVE REPORT

Al Hilal and PP were in the same group, and they couldn't beat Persepolis (weren't even close). It's going to be a tight match, there's no clear favorite like people say here. The same was said about Al Ahli: they are so good, player per player they are much better than Persepolis. Yet they got dominated by 10 men. I remember when there was the fight between Branko and CQ, people were saying that PP won't get out of the group stages

And btw one of the worst Persepolis in history that was close to relegation in PGL managed to beat Al Hilal few years back. There is no such thing as big underdogs, especially at this stage of the competition.

Comment

Its going to be a mental preparation game, IMO, Persep and AL Hilal are neck to neck in quality, performance and coaching tactics, what will separate them would be mental preparation and millimeters of and milliseconds of chances. also in this game a biased ref can easily turn the game over to either team he wants, for example a red card, a penalty or even wrong free kick!... so prepare for a very tight game people! this is where metal preparation is king....

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Al Hilal and PP were in the same group, and they couldn't beat Persepolis (weren't even close). It's going to be a tight match, there's no clear favorite like people say here. The same was said about Al Ahli: they are so good, player per player they are much better than Persepolis. Yet they got dominated by 10 men. I remember when there was the fight between Branko and CQ, people were saying that PP won't get out of the group stages
                      And btw one of the worst Persepolis in history that was close to relegation in PGL managed to beat Al Hilal few years back. There is no such thing as big underdogs, especially at this stage of the competition.

Well, true on the "Any given Sunday" approach, but both Saudi teams are at least on paper, better than persepolis. both in terms of players and preparation.
                      What is great about Perspolis is that they have found a way to stay alive at every stage it seems even though they have been fighting uphill battle. be it home court issues, or red cards, or falling behind quickly 2-0. they certainly have something good going. I too remember some fans here shitting on Branko for not giving more time to Sasan Ansari (which would have been in place of Alipour). If you want to read the really funny comments, find the game thread for Perspolis / Lakhoya (Qatar) the one Perspolis lost 3-1.

I personally think that Branko still has much to improve with Persepolis, and if given the time and support, he can and he will! for example at fullback, the quality is really not that great, specially at LB. defensively we are OK, but offensively, we need more out of the fullback position.

going into the next game, the story will be the same. the team that is more calm and patient and takes advantage of their few chances, will win.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                        Well, true on the "Any given Sunday" approach, but both Saudi teams are at least on paper, better than persepolis. both in terms of players and preparation.
                        What is great about Perspolis is that they have found a way to stay alive at every stage it seems even though they have been fighting uphill battle. be it home court issues, or red cards, or falling behind quickly 2-0. they certainly have something good going. I too remember some fans here shitting on Branko for not giving more time to Sasan Ansari (which would have been in place of Alipour). If you want to read the really funny comments, find the game thread for Perspolis / Lakhoya (Qatar) the one Perspolis lost 3-1.

I personally think that Branko still has much to improve with Persepolis, and if given the time and support, he can and he will! for example at fullback, the quality is really not that great, specially at LB. defensively we are OK, but offensively, we need more out of the fullback position.

going into the next game, the story will be the same. the team that is more calm and patient and takes advantage of their few chances, will win.
                        It is amazing how various factors have gotten into playing football which some of them are mentioned here such as red card, penalty, etc. Desire to win and make money must be a good motivator for Iranian players. Teams will make more money by going to the next stage. I would prefer to play istan countries than Arab countries.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

With the AFC prize money Persep can finally pay their huge debt if they make it to the final , what a waste of money !!! Freakin Sepah Management asswipes dont know how to run a aftabeh factory let alone a Football club!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            With the AFC prize money Persep can finally pay their huge debt if they make it to the final , what a waste of money !!! Freakin Sepah Management asswipes dont know how to run a aftabeh factory let alone a Football club!!!
                            Why do I have a gut feeling that money would go to Hezbollah instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                              Why do I have a gut feeling that money would go to Hezbollah instead?
                              Chill, Mageh Kooneh Khalast. There will be records and doubt PP staff would be ok with it...

Comment

Close this thread and start a new threat for Al Hilal match

Comment

Working...
                                X