Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
    But I have a feeling that Korea can score at least 1 goal
    Not to sound arrogant but I really don't think there is any team in Asia at the moment that can break our defense. And our coach is head and shoulders above everyone else in Asia as well.

Korea 0 Iran 1
    Iran 4 Syria 0

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
      But I have a feeling that Korea can score at least 1 goal
      i think its gonna be another 1-0 winner for us at SK..! they'll come close to an equalizer late in the game but no cigar..!

on the other hand, i think Syrians are more likely to get a lucky goal against the run of play despite loosing big...!!?

Comment

South Korea has the worst ever goalkeeper now and right and left backs who have no vision. 3-0 is possible and once psychology sets in we may even win 5-0

Comment

South Korea has the worst ever goalkeeper now and right and left backs who have no vision. 3-0 is possible and once psychology sets in we may even win 5-0 for Syria we may use bench earners and have a tie. Give them a chance for going to playoffs

Comment

I think we will score against Korea because they are oh so desperate to win. Their wing backs will almost definitely have to push forward with Ki and Son injured.

I expect Kores to still have a good amount of the ball but 2nd half we will have a lot of counters especially if game is still 0-0 or we are winning at HT.

Against Syria we will win. 2-0. With 20 missed chances

Comment

We are the under dogs in both games.
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

1-1 tie versus Korea
                2-0 win versus Syria
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X