Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navid Nasseri - 21 year-old left midfield at Syrianska (Allsvenskan)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navid Nasseri - 21 year-old left midfield at Syrianska (Allsvenskan)

21 year-old fast left-midfielder with good acceleration and pace. Has scored 2 goals and 2 assists in 15 games since signing for Syrianska after a stint at Birmingham. has English citizenship too.

Would be interesting to see how he develops now that he is getting more regular games in the top Swedish league. Still a long way away from TM though.

Video from when he was 18 at Birmingham academy:

Lol... here we go again. Mods like Amin_ have said mediocre players from mediocre leagues won't get their own thread. Nasseri & Sweden's 2nd tier definitely qualifies as that, if he follows through again this thread should be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
      Lol... here we go again. Mods like Amin_ have said mediocre players from mediocre leagues won't get their own thread. Nasseri & Sweden's 2nd tier definitely qualifies as that, if he follows through again this thread should be closed.
      Why is it such a big deal? Like is a shortage of space on the internet?

Not saying he is going to be Pele or even play for TM but I remember reading updates on Reza G at Cambuur etc etc. How is this no different.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
        Why is it such a big deal? Like is a shortage of space on the internet?

Not saying he is going to be Pele or even play for TM but I remember reading updates on Reza G at Cambuur etc etc. How is this no different.
        Rough quote:

"If we let it go, members will start opening threads everywhere about w/e low level player they find and the forums become a mess" ~ Amin_

Different words, same mesaage

Comment

Rough quote:

"If we let it go, members will start opening threads everywhere about w/e low level player they find and the forums become a mess" ~ Amin_

Different words, same mesaage
          Bro if amin wants to close it let him close it lol stop acting like youre the robin to his batman

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Bro if amin wants to close it let him close it lol stop acting like youre the robin to his batman
            I was actually thinking Wonder Woman to his Superman.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This is just my jail free card, I hate threads of somalia league level players being opened. Don't tell me what to do, I won't listen to you.

And KC.... really now? -__-

Comment

This is just my jail free card, I hate threads of somalia league level players being opened. Don't tell me what to do, I won't listen to you.

And KC.... really now? -__-
                lol mate considering the fact Team Melli regularly plays Somali Pirates FC, I think we should call up Nasseri!

Nasseri for Team Melli

Sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  I was actually thinking Wonder Woman to his Superman.
                  Both wrong. Its Ant Man to his Spiderman!

My fellow good mod, Amin_ didn't just say we close these threads and that's it, he said we better have "ONE THREAD" for all young prospects, who play in low ranking teams in lower European leagues instead of opening for each of them one extra thread.

Pls guys, feel free to open a new thread "young Iranian prospects" and we group them there. Thanks.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X