Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Uzbekistan in the World Cup is atrocious for Asia.

They are terrible.
    you're right, how they are still in this after numerous defeats is beyond me. South Korea there would be better for Asia
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Asia is already looked upon as the week/underdog federation in WC, no matter who qualifies. I'm okay with Uzbek in WC (it will be a nice Cinderella story). SK needs to feel some stress and heartache...they can't take WC participation for granted and surely must not take Iran for granted. Only a win for Iran is what I would be happy with. Iran SHIREH!

Comment

I hope we beat them in seoul. Then whoever wins in tashkent deserves to go through anyways. But i think Asias 5 will end up being Iran , Japan , Australia, S. Korea , and KSA ( provided they make it in playoffs vs concacaf ) . Tbh, those are the strongest teams. I actually think we have the potential to do very well, similar to costa rica last WC, and Japan if they get their shit together should also challenge to get out of group. Australia usually dont embarrass Asia and their foreign based guys are doing well this season ( Mooy, Leckie, Rogic, etc). S Korea will probably be the shittiest but if Son and Kim are fit and in form for WC they would still be better than seeing uzbek who truly are shit.

Comment

im certain CQ has vivid memory of everything that happened on his last visit there and he is merciless and vengeful as fk against those who try to undermine and fk with him & his TM ..!!
          if these fools in Korea think we gonna go overly experimental and take it easy on them due to early qualification then they got another thing coming..!!
          these conceited SKorean fools better get their butts lubed up good, cause we are coming there for a ruthless rape-age & utter derailment of their WCQ chances..!!

Comment

I think we probably play a more defensive game and rely and counter attacks. I can see Korea maintaining ball control but they are going to have a hard time breaking the 8 man defense. Probably same tactic as we did in Argentina. CQ will be happy with 0-0 and 3-0 ass whopping of Syria

Comment

We will win 2-0, Azmoun will score a header off a corner kick, and Jahanbakhsh will score from outside the 18.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                We will win 2-0, Azmoun will score a header off a corner kick, and Jahanbakhsh will score from outside the 18.
                I taught azmoun is suspended for this game

Comment

Iran should not lose this match. If we can win this match, we will shut down Korea in fifa ranking and improve our situation in Asia. If we lose, we will drop points, and korea will collect enermous points. We should definelety not lose this, i would like to win both games without conceding a goal.
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

can someone please find and post the arrival pictures of TM in South Korea?

Comment

I found this one video

Comment

http://v.sports.media.daum.net/v/20170826191325243?d=y

Korean article about TM's arrival. If you are using chrome, translate the page and read the comments. The commentators say SK should mistreat our players and let them train in a "gravel field"

Comment

Korean's are nice people in general but they are sore losers. just because they are sore losers i hope we win and i know we will just almost how we completely crushed them in Tehran. make them cry, no mercy!

Comment

3-0 Iran is my prediction! I hope we make them suffer!
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Anyone knows if there is a place in Istanbul, Turkey that shows the game live and what time is the game Turkey time?

Thanks.
                              sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

This is the weakest south Korean team I've seen since I can remember.
                                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                                X