Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Why no one asked the question from Queiroz about Ghoddos during his interview today?
    The reporter probably had no clue.

Comment

Not gonna lie, this shit was fire

Originally posted by armen View Post
      Before the last World Cup qualifying match TM played in Korea 4 years ago, Koreans actually made a music video making fun of Iran:

Apparently this time, they are not so arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
        Not gonna lie, this shit was fire
        Korean spotted.

Comment

Why no one asked the question from Queiroz about Ghoddos during his interview today?
          The Iranian media has not touched on the subject at all aside from the varzesh3 interview and maybe one other one I'm missing - nokhodi is right I'd even be willing to bet most of those so called reporters don't even know he exists
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They brushed up on the subject very vaguely. He asked him if any new players would be invited and CQ made it clear that the doors ae always open but he would choose players with experience to keep tactical coherences.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

there are so many good questions I would like to ask CQ . Ghoddos, Azmoun staying in Russia, Saeid not playing recently, Askhan's situation and how that will impact his selection for TM, news on TM friendlies, where he thinks TM needs to improve , how can we keep possession better, how he selects between so many good striking options, etc ,etc. The iranian reporters are just so retarded. Im sure CQ himself would enjoy some better questions for a change too

Comment

Let's finish strong and undefeated!!

Let's go Team Melli!!

Comment

I personally believe that Ghoddos will be called up, and be used in Syria match. I really don't see Syria beating us at home, even if we invite some of the Swedish 5th division Iranians some make threads about on PFDC. I don't think tactical cohesion will be that big of a deal against Syria. That is a test match if there ever was a test match. It would take one of the worst performances by TM ever to lose to Syria at home, and I don't think putting Ghoddos in the team is going to destroy the team in such a way. It's irrational to think that.

In regards to the Korea game, I could see him not being used, unless we are leading by 2 goals or something, even then I think it is unlikely.

FYI, interesting stat. With 4 interesting results, this could be a shocking WCQ. If Syria beats Qatar 1-0 at home (possible), Iran beats Korea 1-0, Iran ties Syria 0-0 (unlikely, but possible), and Uzbekistan beats Korea 1-0 (possible), Korea will miss the world cup entirely, and Syria will take the playoff spot. This would be a hilarious result. Payback for 2010. If Uzbekistan is beating Korea on the last matchday, I kinda hope Iran will tie the game on purpose. FIFA ranking be damned, it would be too sweet to make Korea miss the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                    Before the last World Cup qualifying match TM played in Korea 4 years ago, Koreans actually made a music video making fun of Iran:

Apparently this time, they are not so arrogant.
                    so what? did you expect them to cheer for Iran? The video was not funny nor was it entertaining! But they can do whatever they like.....
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

When is the list coming out? The game is two weeks away.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                        When is the list coming out? The game is two weeks away.
                        At end of week 5 of the league supposedly.
                        August 22nd and then after August 27th the European and Persepolis players will join.

From CQ's facebook:

Dear friends,
                        To avoid any speculations in local media, the final call up list of Team Melli for the next matches will be announced in two different moments:
                        - For the local based players, on the 22nd of August after the league and Asian champion's league games.
                        - For the foreign based players, on the 27th of August, after their European games.
                        All for Team Melli!
                        Best,
                        CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          At end of week 5 of the league supposedly.
                          August 22nd and then after August 27th the European and Persepolis players will join.

From CQ's facebook:
                          Since iran has qualified and confirmed top place they can have lighter preparation unlike before when they had longer camps

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            Since iran has qualified and confirmed top place they can have lighter preparation unlike before when they had longer camps
                            I disagree.
                            Training for TM for World Cup 2018 starts right now! How the players feel next summer depends alot on how they prepare this summer.

Comment

I am very happy you are not the coach of TM
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Interesting.. Why do you think they should have lighter preparation?

Comment

Working...
                                X