Alexander Nouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander Nouri

With the new season officially underway I think it's time Nouri has his own thread too for 2017/18. Werder got off to a winning start today in the DFB-Pokal with a straightforward 3-0 victory over Würzburger Kickers (3rd tier). Best of luck to him this season.

Dear alexander nouri,

Here is some players than can be very useful for werder bremen :

- sardar berdiev kazboom
    - alireza jahanbakhsh
    - mehdi torabi
    - saeid ezatolahi
    - reza shekari (if he isnt at rostov): for your youth team. Your team will sell him at a good price
    - mehdi ghaedi : dito shekari

Best regards

Comment

Bremen has only one point from 4 matches, next match will be crucial for Nouri.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Bremen has only one point from 4 matches, next match will be crucial for Nouri.
        What a Shit schedule. Bayern, Hoffenheim, Berlin & Schalke x2.
        He should have won the match against Berlin however. He needs to start winning some matches soon before he is released. And I agree w PSGman... Sign some new hungry player. Call Dejagah... He's got nothing better to do.
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Wishing him & the team best of luck against Wolfsburg today
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

I give him 2,3 more matches, i think werder will become nervous otherwise.

I do not know, why he did not sign iranian players, which are good and play world cup next year, also dejagah is a free player, and live and played in berlin, wolfsburg and north germany. they should have signed him....
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
              I give him 2,3 more matches, i think werder will become nervous otherwise.

I do not know, why he did not sign iranian players, which are good and play world cup next year, also dejagah is a free player, and live and played in berlin, wolfsburg and north germany. they should have signed him....
              Yeah it's strange since he even mentioned that he was looking at a few Iranian players to bring in

Comment

Wolfburg Goal

Comment

Damn sorry to hear about his situation this season
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"WERDER MANAGER BAUMANN: Nouri remains coach

Coaching change? At Werder (still) no topic!
                    Despite the fact that they have played six seasons without victory and place 17, the job of coach Alexander Nouri (38) remains unaffected.

Manager Frank Baumann confirms in BILD his coach: "He sits very firmly in the saddle. Alex has proved last season that he can also face difficult situations. "

Last season, Nouri (who took over the trainer's office in September 2016) had mastered the start as well as Werder after the winter break from a crisis led up.

Baumann: "We are absolutely convinced of him, will certainly not do anything there." Not even a defeat in the hot North Derby? Baumann clearly: "No!"
                    Nouri remains Werder coach!

Unlike in the final phase of the term of office by Robin Dutt (52) or a year ago with Viktor Skripnik (47), Werder sees no need for a change of coach in terms of performance. Although Werder's performances are not really good, but also not bad enough ...

Nevertheless, Nouri notes that the pressure on him is increasing. Especially since the whistle concert of the fans after the game was not to be over.

The Werder coach: "Of course I take that. But pressure is part of it. Before the North Derby, this pressure is there anyway. To put it right and to use it correctly for the work on the course is the challenge. And the team has often demonstrated this ability. ""

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fr...8572.bild.html

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                      What a Shit schedule. Bayern, Hoffenheim, Berlin & Schalke x2.
                      He should have won the match against Berlin however. He needs to start winning some matches soon before he is released. And I agree w PSGman... Sign some new hungry player. Call Dejagah... He's got nothing better to do.
                      I would be more than grateful to have Werder Bremen and Nouri bring Ashkan on board.

As much as I believe Nouri loves our national team, our players and Iran. I also think he wants what's best for his club which in return will benefit the franchise, his reputation, and if he's able to provide for his family. At the moment (I'm not saying never) what's best for his club may not be an out of form Ashkan.

I would love for Ashkan to train under Alex Nouri. The pros definitely out weigh the cons when looking at Dejagah's Bundesliga's statistics, his experience as a footballer, and the fact that he is an Iranian-German citizen. But we also have to be realistic about Ashkan's current state as a player.

Again, I would love for him to get picked up by WB and it isn't out of the realms of possibility. We could see Dejagah back in the Bundesliga/Bundesliga II.

Comment

Here is a video where he presents his dream-squad includin Vahid Hashemian.
                        https://www.transfermarkt.de/die-tra...eo/video/28016
                        sigpic

Comment

does this guy plan on coaching again ?

Comment

Can mods edit the thread title please...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              does this guy plan on coaching again ?
                              Yes, according to this article: https://www.nwzonline.de/werder-brem...659075976.html

he says that he already has/had some offers also from abroad and he plans on coaching a team in summer for the new season.
                              He visited some youth academies (f.e Valencia) took some courses for further education analysed his work on Werder with his assistant and also was at some german Handball team to learn about their coaching style I guess.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X