This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"MIF on promotion hunting - after fifth straight victory

After five straight wins and zero back, MIF is suddenly "just" six points away from direct promotion.

Mjøndalen continues to fly on in the first division of the football this fall. After a solid 3-0 triumph against Åsane at the Isachsen Stadium on Sunday night, MIF confirmed his 5th place, and the brown trousers are still approaching the teams at the front of the table.

Åsane suddenly came to the first chance after a half-game. The shot from around 20 minutes team was rescued by MIF's solid goalkeeper Sosha Makani.

Player Rating: Sousha Makani 6"

https://www.dt.no/sport/mif/nedre-ei.../s/5-57-731671

Comment

Jerv 0:1 Mjøndalen:

*Sosha started the match and played the full 90 mins.
      *Sohsa kept another clean sheet (5 matches in a row)
      *He received a rating of 6

"MIF goalkeeper Sousha Makani, who again played bottom solid, has not conceded a goal in amazing 567 minutes in 1st Division (!), If we also take the last 27 minutes against Florø (the previous wallpaper - 5-0).

Player Rating: Sousha Makani 6."

Highlights: https://www.dt.no/sport/mif/nedre-ei.../s/5-57-736102

Comment

Wow that is fantastic news, great achievement!! Keep it up Sosha, we may need you in team melli again, GK position is wide open
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          Wow that is fantastic news, great achievement!! Keep it up Sosha, we may need you in team melli again, GK position is wide open
          Wtf LOOOOL. Norwegian League on its own sucks enough (27th rank in Europe) let alone Norway 2nd tier. Abedzadeh, Haghighi, & Mazaheri all have priority. In fact I personally think this thread should just be part of the Iranians in Europe thread but alright...

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            Wtf LOOOOL. Norwegian League on its own sucks enough (27th rank in Europe) let alone Norway 2nd tier. Abedzadeh, Haghighi, & Mazaheri all have priority. In fact I personally think this thread should just be part of the Iranians in Europe thread but alright...
            I didn't say he would have priority, I personally put Mazaheri and Haghighi above him, but the position is wide open, competition is good. Even as a back up he may be needed. You never know what will happen, lol we may see Lak start the world cup, and I never thought in my life that sentence would be said.

Comment

Mjøndalen 3:1 Fredrikstad

*Sosha started the match and played the full 90 mins
              *He received a rating of 5
              *The win brings Mjondalen into 4th place.
              *Another win, and depending on other league results, Mjondalen has a chance to clinch a direct promotion spot.

https://www.dt.no/sport/mif/nedre-ei.../s/5-57-744842

Comment

Good thing is that the playoff promotion spot is locked in now - and with the way they've been playing, they are ready to beat any team.

If Ranheim beats Start, things will be down to the wire in the final 3 games of the season.

Comment

Mjondalen 3:1 Levanger:

*Sosha started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                  *He received a rating of 7 (Highest on the team)
                  *This win solidifies Mjondalen a place in the playoffs.
                  *If they win their last match next week, depending on other results, they can finish 3rd

"Player Exchange: Sosha Makani 7"

https://www.dt.no/sport/mif/nedre-ei.../s/5-57-754478 [Match highlights in link - Sosha with a nice 1v1 save on min 1:07]

Comment

Eyval, damesh garm!

I'm proud of our hardworking legionnaires. Whether they play for a AZ Alkmaar or in the Norwegian second division.

I wish Sosha more and more success!

Comment

They won their promotion playoff today 3-1. I don't think there are 2 legs, so they are on to the next round.

Does anyone know if the next round is 2 legs? If not, they will have home advantage and hopefully seal the deal for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        Eyval, damesh garm!

I'm proud of our hardworking legionnaires. Whether they play for a AZ Alkmaar or in the Norwegian second division.

I wish Sosha more and more success!
                        his flaking out in his last club and running off to baghale babaash in Iran annoyed me highly...! but i was somewhat impressed with his last TM outing vs syria and i still think he has a legit chance of locking up 1 of the 3 GKs for WC and possibly even feature in one of them if Beiro has a meltdown as a starter.. ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          his flaking out in his last club and running off to baghale babaash in Iran annoyed me highly...! but i was somewhat impressed with his last TM outing vs syria and i still think he has a legit chance of locking up 1 of the 3 GKs for WC and possibly even feature in one of them if Beiro has a meltdown as a starter.. ...!!
                          Hala we will see. One thing that’s true is that hard work and motivation to succeed in Europe does not go unnoticed with Queiroz. I wish all of our goalkeepers the best.

Comment

The final match between Mjondalen and Ranheim for promotion to the Eliteserien takes place in 45 minutes.

Forza Sosha! Forza Mjondalen

Comment

Does anyone have a livestream?

Comment

Wow I had no idea his team was doing this well, wow. Go Sosha!! Please update us on how the game goes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X