Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Team Melli Players Thread (Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former Team Melli Players Thread (Discussion)

Nikbakht-Vahedi

Martin-Reza compared him to Vahid Amiri in other thread, come on man, he was much better player, during 2002 qualifications in a team with Daei, Karimi, Bagheri, Kia and many other stars he was one of the key players of that team, you can't say the same thing about Amiri, as it was discussed he was sadly wasted, still the guy played around 75 matches for TM.

Comment

Nikbakht was definitely better, I remember him well when I was younger.

Comment

I thought MR's comparison to Amiri was rather spot on..!

Maybe VN was a bit better of a goal-scorer, but that's about it ..!
        Both have great speed/stamina/tenacity but lack vision & game intellects to make em EU worthy ..!

Comment

Nikhbaht Vahedi was a great player. I remember he was the only player in a friendly with esteghlal vs. stuttgart, which could compete. Also he was a very gheyrati player, he ran and ran and ran, and righted. He played and worked harder compared to his real talent.

Nikbakht scored some important goals, made some important runs and crosses, i likes him very much. i had the chance to talk to him and i had good memories when talking to him and what he said.

Nikbakht Vahedi and also Hossein Kaabi were very important players for Iran on the flanks.

Bacheha man Shorts nikbakht ro daram, emsah ham karde, harki shorteshoooo bekhad (esteghlal) man mifrusham
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Working...
          X