Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayeli Kohan: Iran would have won the world cup under Shah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That time when he said 'Querioz Iraniye???' 'Ma Irani nistim!'. Couldn't stop laughing at him

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Say hello to Mehdi Taremis latest tweet. Seriously he would have been a Basiji kid if he wasnt a football player. at least im proud to have represenatives such as Shojaei, Hajsafi, Ali Karimi.

This f**king moron has the balls to criticize Shojaei & Hajsafi?
      pofyouz bache naneh, if you had a fraction of their spine you'd have stayed and toughed it out in turkey.
      ghoromsagh, goh mikhori dar bareh in 2 ta zer bezani.

fu*king basiji incestuous arse hole

Comment

Any chance of a European team going after Taremi is now gone with this post.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Any chance of a European team going after Taremi is now gone with this post.
          He lost his hope and now turning to another Tataloo

PSYCHOPATH
          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            This f**king moron has the balls to criticize Shojaei & Hajsafi?
            pofyouz bache naneh, if you had a fraction of their spine you'd have stayed and toughed it out in turkey.
            ghoromsagh, goh mikhori dar bareh in 2 ta zer bezani.

fu*king basiji incestuous arse hole
            You forgot to mention that He's Khayemaaling

PSYCHOPATH

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
              You forgot to mention that He's Khayemaaling

PSYCHOPATH

Comment

Ghaedi > Taremi

Comment

I have totally lost my respect for this guy.

What's the point of this comment at a time when your team mates need your support?

If you don't have the guts to support them, fair enough but coming up with such a coward post is incredible.

We wonder why our country remains stuck in deep shit.

Comment

Very odd, considering he was going to go to Greece with Hajisafi and Shojaei.

Comment

Goodbye Taremi. You have undermined your fellow players, and disappointed the fans.

This attempt at party-bazi will blow up in your face, you were in the ascendency and you have well and truly blown it.

In 20 years time he will remember this moment and never stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Goodbye Taremi. You have undermined your fellow players, and disappointed the fans.

This attempt at party-bazi will blow up in your face, you were in the ascendency and you have well and truly blown it.

In 20 years time he will remember this moment and never stop crying.
                        It already has 90% of Iranian twitter is making fun of him, except the 10% basiji boys loyalists to the regime who now see him of some kind of hero for standing up against the devil

Comment

Taremi did support Ehsan and Masoud on Instagram few days ago. I don't know what this was for.

Comment

This guy has embarrassed himself and insulted his teammates. I was happy for him starting for TM before but now don't want to see him anywhere near the national team.

In any case he will have damaged camp morale by this action. CQ has worked hard to build a good unit of players, I can't see the more intelligent guys like Shojaei wanting to be near Taremi after this.

It has become urgent now that we get Ghoddos in the team.

Comment

this is his twitter for those wondering

https://twitter.com/MehdiTaremi9

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Taremi did support Ehsan and Masoud on Instagram few days ago. I don't know what this was for.
                                well, TBH he never strike me as particularly a smart individual..!
                                his behavior so far suggest him to be one of those hezbe-baadi types and very susceptible to form his opinions and actions according to his most Immediate Influences....!
                                like he goes to TM camp and all the sudden he sounds intent on moving to Europe, then the PP officials easily talk him out of it..! same shitt happened with his failed move to that turkish club..! Yet again, made a decision but was easily talked out of it ..!
                                poor suds like him usually come from meager and uneducated and unsophisticated backgrounds and to his defense the guy has spent a lifetime under the influence of the regime and its constant barrage of political preaching..!

i doubt he is capable of connecting the dots between his two contradicting posts on social media..??

Comment

Working...
                                X