Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayeli Kohan: Iran would have won the world cup under Shah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, sounds like the collective IQ for our forward line is pretty shit! Someone send a few Sudoku books and Aniracetam tablets to these guys.

Comment

I am sure Taremi is threatened to support the regime.
      It is sort of like Amir Tataloo who supports Raisi and the regime. Same person who does drugs and messes around with women and has tattoos.

They are big figures in Iran so they are pressured to promote the regime and they will be given money or they would be harmed if they don't

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I am sure Taremi is threatened to support the regime.
        It is sort of like Amir Tataloo who supports Raisi and the regime. Same person who does drugs and messes around with women and has tattoos.

They are big figures in Iran so they are pressured to promote the regime and they will be given money or they would be harmed if they don't
        lol threatened or maybe they actually believe that bullshit and have been brainwashed to a degree like some of my friends in Sweden. They are not all victims specially not if they help to uphold this order.

Comment

What has Taremi said about his teammates? anyone knows?

Comment

If you really think he posted that by personal will LOL.
            A lot of us live in a safety bubble that thinks the world outside is rainbows and butterflies. But outside your bubble some horrific acts take place everyday. The bigger you get the smaller your safety gets and more you realize how evil the world really is.
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Now that you guys mention it, I think the only plausible reason for that post was that someone forced him to do it.

You just don't support Hajsafi and Masoud then come out and say this. Hope him and his family are safe.

Let's leave him alone.

Comment

99% of what Haji says is pure BS and "Tarashoat e maghzi" but I have to admit that this one was very close to reality as we were the undisputed kings of Asia during Shah's time. So kudos to him for saying it where nobody dares to even breath differently in Islamic Republic.
                Last edited by webmaster; 08-09-2017, 08:03 PM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^ Lmao @ Tarashohate Maghzi

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Working...
                  X