Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayeli Kohan: Iran would have won the world cup under Shah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayeli Kohan: Iran would have won the world cup under Shah!

He said: "had the previous regime remained in place, we would have won the worldcup bynow"

I'm not sure if this would have happened, but I agree that we would have definitely been a major contender.
    For the first time since 1997 I agree with Haj Mayeli.

I am surprised Mayeli Kohan hasn't been placed in jail yet for that remark. Basically saying Shah's regime is better

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I am surprised Mayeli Kohan hasn't been placed in jail yet for that remark. Basically saying Shah's regime is better
      He might be legally insane, so they probably give him a pass.

Comment

Mayeli Kohan for Team Melli!

Comment

"Aghaye taj... na yani aghaye esteghlal"

Comment

lol wtf

Comment

He may simply mean that the disruption in sports in general during the revolution may have caused a significant set back (which it did)...not necessarily endorsing the monarchy.

Comment

He has always been a delusional man.

Comment

Wasn't he the one throwing out a few of our omid players in the middle of the Olympic qualification tournament only because he caught them playing cards?!!! His explanation was that it was against our Islamic values.

One of our most talented omid teams in history failed to qualify to the Olympics because of this douche bag's action.

Now he preaches positive stuff about Shah's time and think people are stupid?!

Comment

Looks more like he was being sarcastic

Comment

Guys, can we even be sure it's his voice? I have only also seen the video with voice recording other places, not the video itself.

Comment

Not that I like him at all but he's going to be in a lot of trouble for this. I feel equivocal about whether it is right to share it knowing what could happen....

Comment

He's already been in jail so he doesn't care.

Dude's not a liar. He says some outlandish shit but he doesn't lie.

Comment

With former regime he means Ahmadinejad not Shah...!!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The only true world that has come from his mouth !!

Comment

Working...
                              X