Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any members will go to Russia to see TM games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's post news, info or packages here.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Tickets to Go on Sale in December

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/fifa-world-cup-2018-tickets-to-go-on-sale-in-december-58321

1 US Dollar equals 60.35 Russian Ruble

Last edited by webmaster; 08-01-2017, 02:26 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I am following iran for all games ( scheduled and potential ) with my dad and brother. I will likely go to Iran or Germany after the World Cup to meet up with family . Should be a fantastic summer.

Also : I am totally down to meet up with any Members, especially at restaurants, bars or something to watch games of other teams. I think that would be really fun.

Always wanted to visit Russia , Eastern Europe ( I went to Ukraine for European championships in 2012- semi final and final, where Spain won ). My dad is a huge soviet era fan , esp generals from battle of Stalingrad

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/fifa-world-cup-2018-tickets-to-go-on-sale-in-december-58321

So this means tickets are really cheap right??
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

^ Just look at the categories 1 to 3 and they are all in dollars. Cat 4 is for RUSSIAN CITIZENS.
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

I will be in Russia. Have been to the others so this one won't be any different. Same coloured afro and face paint probably.

Comment

would like to go. i was thinking to fly to tehran and leave my kids and wife in iran and drive from tehran to russia with some friends its like 19 hrs or so driving. and we can camp out or something.

Comment

I'm looking to go and potentially bring family and friends from NY. Would like to get all 3 group games in if possible.

Comment

Just so there is a point of comparison to prior tournaments:

I won't be attending. Aside from time off from work and the expenses involved, I just don't have the hoseleh for it. This is in sharp contrast to the 1994 World Cup which was much of the reason why I left Iran to begin with and for which I drove 2 hours each way every day just to drive Nigeria's team around (for no pay I might add). Even with the 2026 World Cup pretty much being promised to the US, I doubt I would attend any games unless it involved Iran.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Last world cup Cat 1 I think we paid around $160 per game so it has definetly gone up. However when you compare it to Cat 1 of the friendly game of Barcelona vs Real Madrid in Miami it's exteremluy cheap. That game was going for $5K per person for Cat 1 for a freaking friendly game.

Comment

how can I buy tickets for the game?

Comment

The world cup in Germany was very fair. I had the best category 1, and the final ticket of World Cup was 600€. Now it is way more.

The cheapest ticket in Germany for german citizen or living in Germany was 35€ for group match. now Russian citizen pay nearly 22€ for lowest category. good prices for Russian, but the tickets for foreigner cost much much more compared.

All in all i will go there too, i also posted in other thread about the idea to rent a caravan from west Germany to russia. depends on our games, dates and so on. we have to wait for ticket start and also for the draw, right after the draw, i am searching for 3 to 6 other guys, to rent a caravan and drive east. cities, sightseeing hotel, everything possible with caravan, probably lower costs.

Last world cups we could buy or order world cup tickets before the draw. so we could buy for venue, match number 1-64 and also team series tickets. I hope they will again sell team series. i will buy Iran team series. But the good thing is now we can plan right after the draw.

For December 1 we must create a very good thread here in PFDC and planing. Everybody should fix problems and collect and spare money for December, buying tickets and planing the journey. Whoever wants an unbelievable world cup experience with me (i have world cup experience, 7 matches including all final stage matches, yes more than Khatibi and Co.) should join my planing.
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

With all these new ridiculous sanctions on Russia, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rub-USD value further falls before the WC.

When I went to Russia in 2015, USD-RUB was almost trading at 77 to 1 !!

Comment

I'm planning to go and watch our 2nd and 3rd game. If we advance, I extend for as long as needed.

Just waiting for the draw in December and then I'll go ahead and book - no excuses.

Comment

Guys you should totally go, it's an absolut beautiful country, especially St. Peterburg, Moscow and Kazan, they're great and most Russians like Iranians so what is hindering you

Comment

I am planning to as well Kamran jan. Thanks for starting this
                                sigpic
                                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X