No announcement yet.

Afshin Qotbi's team in second place in Chinse 2nd league after 6 straight wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1450940...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF
    Also another Iranian (and a german ) coaches will start in N. Korea Xmas time
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1450877...A7%D9%84%DB%8C

Aboozar Noghani worked at youth team in Cardiff City.

Seems like after Korea, he will now know the Chinese like the palm of his hand

Comment

he may as well revert to PalmReading, cause his coaching career seems to be in a big downward spiral of late..!

Comment

Qotbi for TM
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Qotbi for TM u-5

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Seems like after Korea, he will now know the Chinese like the palm of his hand
            Amazing comment looool
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ just clicked for me too.. LOL... but cant' deny AQ is on a mini roll.

Comment

TM was truly ruined between 2006 until CQ era, not that Branko was a top notch coach, but man GN, Daei, Ghotbi, no wonder we had one of the darkest period in our football between 2006 to 2011 which effected our football for next 4-5 years after that also!!!

Comment

AQ was a good salesman. He made good money in Iran and elsewhere. Good for him and bad for Iran and its football.

whenever an Iranian does well in his or her life, I become happy. So I am happy AQ is doing well in China. Good for Chinese team to win and be in the second place.

As fans, we have not taken active role in future of Iran and its teams (all national teams). We cannot be sitting and complaining. Let us be active. Let us work towards a better Iran and its teams. Our Futsal and Beach Soccer have achieved great successes which deserve our support.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

will be intresting to see how he does in the star studed chinese league now

Comment

wait, did I read that right....Chinese 2nd league? As in the league below their 'premier' league? And to think we put the hopes of qualifying for the 2010 WC into the palms....er, hands of this guy?

Comment

Afshin Qotbi's dramatic farewell while his team is positioned at the 5th spot of China's league. Apparently he is loved by their fans. Here is the video of the moment he is leaving his hotel, receiving love from the fans:

Comment

Qotbi appointed as the head coach of Foolad Khuzestan. He will arrive and sign the 1.5 season contract tomorrow.

افشین قطبی سرمربی فولاد خوزستان شد
                          افشین قطبی
                          هدایت تیم فوتبال فولاد خوزستان به افشین قطبی رسید.
                          به گزارش ایسنا منطقه خوزستان، مسئولان باشگاه فولاد پس از مذاکره با افشین قطبی با او به توافق رسیدند و این مربی فردا ظهر (شنبه، ۱۰ آذر) برای عقد قرارداد وارد اهواز می*شود.
                          مدت*زمان قرارداد قطبی با باشگاه فولاد خوزستان یک*ونیم فصل است.
                          پیش از این نیز ایلی استان هدایت فولاد را برعهده داشت.

https://www.isna.ir/news/97090904074...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                          Last edited by Keano; 11-30-2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Qotbi appointed as the head coach of Foolad Ahvaz. He will arrive and sign the 1.5 season contract tomorrow.

https://www.isna.ir/news/97090904074...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                            Who the heck is foolad ahvaz? Do they mean foolad khuzestan?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Who the heck is foolad ahvaz? Do they mean foolad khuzestan?
                              It was my mistake, Fixed it. Fooled Khuzestan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X