Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Janssen has already scored in his debut for Fenerbace - don't underestimate how difficult a league the BPL is to breakthrough in... especially as a 22/23 year old... especially when Harry Kane is your direct competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      And Janssen has already scored in his debut for Fenerbace - don't underestimate how difficult a league the BPL is to breakthrough in... especially as a 22/23 year old... especially when Harry Kane is your direct competition.
      Really highlights the quality of Ashkan Dejagah in my eyes. Although he's never really been a 90 minute player since joining TM for his clubs, he was a standout at Fulham. Was carrying them on his shoulders towards avoiding relegation, and scored some impressive goals against strong opposition. I think we underestimate Dejagah's quality based on his career choices. I really wonder what he could have been if he had stayed in England after 2014 WC. He might be even better for TM. Sardar is a situation similar, where I hope that he will likely continue to deliver for TM despite his club, but we will be left to wonder how good he could have become if he made smarter career choices.

World Cup only comes around once every 4 years, and TM's success there is very near and dear to me. But some act like getting past group stage is the be-all-end-all for TM. I want MORE! I want our players to be internationally renowned and known, and I want to go farther than round of 16. I don't want us entering the World Cup as dark horses anymore, I want other teams to be in fear when drawing us.

I hope that some of you will acknowledge this when we complain about our players' choices. Dejagah made a bad choice going to Qatar, and he is paying for it now. Sorry for the tangent, but the EPL topic just made me think of it. I want all of our players to reach the peak of their potential. I am not satisfied with "good enough to help TM escape the group at a World Cup that will be forgotten 3 months after the event.

Comment

Great crosses Alireza, now start sending these for Azmoun in the national team haha
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Still think Azmoun is made for the BPL. His heading is clearly his best asset, and that will really help him rack up the goals in England.

Everyone is quick to judge Azmoun now because of his lack of goals, but no one is commenting how disgusting (it's not actually football) Rubin play.

Hopefully he gets to that league sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            Still think Azmoun is made for the BPL. His heading is clearly his best asset, and that will really help him rack up the goals in England.

Everyone is quick to judge Azmoun now because of his lack of goals, but no one is commenting how disgusting (it's not actually football) Rubin play.

Hopefully he gets to that league sooner rather than later.
            I judge him because he chose to go to the Club where they play disgusting football. Nobody forced him to go to Rubin, or Russia, he chose th easy path and now he's paying the price by warming benches in Russian Shahrestans.

Comment

Alireza starts against Excelsior if AZ wins this match they will get the second place just behind the PSV. So this is a huge game for them match starts in 45 minutes.
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Wtff not even 10min, the score is 2-0 for the away team, 2 penalty conceded dont know what happenning

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfyQzrPTp6I

link

Comment

Comment

Yahanbax is the man!!

Comment

He got a nice little shout out in Guardian's Football Weekly podcast for those of you who listen.

Comment

Alireza's in the starting lineup in a home game against Feyenoordstarting in 30 minutes

Comment

http://www.stream2watch.cc/livenow/f...rd-live-stream

minute 15 AZ 0-2 Feyenoorf

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is playing poorly, wouldn't be surprised if he is subbed out in the second half. He did however have one good shot early in the game.

EDIT: To be fair the whole team is playing poorly, defence is soorakh. They are now down 3-0.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh has been quite average lately again.

Comment

Working...
                                X