This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK... Both crosses pin point accuracy
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

its time for that famous GIF, i dont know who you are but i will find you and give you an assist!

Comment

The assist on the 1-2 was a pure beauty.

Comment

You would hardly believe thats JB crossing considering the fact on how he crosses his balls during TM games.
          'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

I wish Alireza could replicate couple of these assists in Russia next year.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianBoy9 View Post
              You would hardly realize thats JB crossing considering the fact on how he crosses his balls during TM games.
              only when playing against god awful arab teams. During TM games, I think he is doing his best not to get hurt.
              During league games, if he gets hurt, he still gets paid.
              I don't know if its the same when he plays nationally.
              I remember reading MKia talking about how TM did not provide player insurance.
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                only when playing against god awful arab teams. During TM games, I think he is doing his best not to get hurt.
                During league games, if he gets hurt, he still gets paid.
                I don't know if its the same when he plays nationally.
                I remember reading MKia talking about how TM did not provide player insurance.
                Not really. Chinas away game during our WCQ is another example.

He really needs to work on his crossing abilities since we are a dominant team when it comes to crossing. Sardar is the first one to head that ball.
                'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

The style he plays in his club team allows him to play a narrower game, that's why he performs better.
                  In team Melli he plays close to the sideline and his fast but low crosses don't work as well. I think he should be switched to CAM in team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    The style he plays in his club team allows him to play a narrower game, that's why he performs better.
                    In team Melli he plays close to the sideline and his fast but low crosses don't work as well. I think he should be switched to CAM in team Melli.
                    We have too many CAMs now - with Dejagah and Ghoddos in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      We have too many CAMs now - with Dejagah and Ghoddos in there.
                      It's a great problem...like having too much of a good thing! It can only increase the competition for the best players on TM.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is making mediocre strikers such as Janssen en now Weghorst look good, it's only a matter of time before Weghorst finds his way to a premier league club and flops, while.Jahanbakhsh will still be playing at AZ because well he's Iranian...

Comment

so. damn . consistent. Somebody needs to have a talk with him on getting his mojo up for TM games and not playing like he is under so much pressure, bc he is not. AZ look much better this year, still have defensive issues, but look better. Maybe they can make top 4 which would be a good achievement for ARJ to sign off with.

Comment

What are everyone's opinions on why AJ doesn't play like this in the NT shirt?

Don't get me wrong, he makes incredibly incisive passes in team melli sometimes too, but more often than not he seems lost when playing in team melli.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                              What are everyone's opinions on why AJ doesn't play like this in the NT shirt?

Don't get me wrong, he makes incredibly incisive passes in team melli sometimes too, but more often than not he seems lost when playing in team melli.

What do you guys think?
                              he is too tense. The weight of the TM is shirt weighs him down, he doesnt move with as much freedom. But also we dont play a possession style which means we dont get to see the best of his passing attributes a lot. I think for TM he also just needs to refine his game and play more direct . AZ are heavily possession based, but we are not, so he needs to adjust that. But his defensive contribution is excellent . His performances arent that bad honestly ( 6/10 usually ), but for his level he should be doing a lot better.

Sardar for instance plays in a very carefree way for TM( still with gheyrat, but also with freedom ) and this allows him to shine.

Comment

To be fair JB did not make Janssen look good.. he looked unreal in the Eredivisie that season. JB had only 5 assists that season and Janssen had 27 goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X