This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    What the hell women not being allowed in stadium has to do with Jahanbakhsh’s football.
    He even criticised it in that one documentary when his mother came to Holland watching him play.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      He even criticised it in that one documentary when his mother came to Holland watching him play.
      Yeah all of our legionaries are open minded modern people.
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Not doubting they are good players, I am sure they will be stars in the future, I was jsut commenting on the amount of attention they are getting vs the amount ARJ is getting. He has been the best player in the league for over a year now, and is playing for a team that is just so clearly inferior to PSV and Ajax. His stats could easily be double what they are if he didnt have garbage players around him.
        Alot of star players from the smaller teams such as AZ or Heerenveen fail to impress when transfering to PSV or Ajax, let alone even higher levels. So that's why top players of Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV get way more attention.
        Also I wouldn't say JB is the best player of the league at
        this moment. He is however recognized as on of the best as he should be.

Comment

Eredivisie is not a top class league in Europe. Look at Netherlands team not even qualified for WC. Other than Ajax, PSV and sometimes Feyenoord all other teams are there for fun. They have no concept of defense in dutch teams and all they do is to make younger player grow there and export them to overseas. A lot of Iranian players can tear Eredivisie apart if they play there. Barzay, Ghaedi, Nourafkan, Hosseini, Alipour, Moharami, Amiri, Musalman, Beiranvand, Torabi, Mehrmo, Milmo, Ehsan Pahlevan, Tabrizi, Alisha, ... even players like Delfi and Sayyadmanesh can be sensational there.

I would say JB is a good player but wasting more than 2 years for him in Dutch league was a great mistake. He should have moved out of Eredivisie long time ago. He was a great player in NEC and his world cup experience shows this. He would have moved to better team right then. He had an offer from Norwich in EPL but he turned it down I believe. Dutch or Belgian leagues are good for development of youth players and Greek or Russian leagues are better for our veteran or over 24 years old players to have international exposure. Young Iranian players should avoid Russian league or QSL and move at least to Greek or Dutch league, show their skills and wrap up to move to better leagues such as Portuguese or French leagues at least.
          Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-28-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Btw. his goal was assisted by Oussama Idrissi, who has Moroccan roots and recently joined AZ.

Jadou, do you know if Morocco is interested in calling up Idrissi? He played for all Dutch youth teams.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Jahanbakhsh is way better than hyped up players like Neres and Ziyech or Lozano simply because he is playing for a much weaker AZ team and is still scoring / assisting regularly.

That is alone more impressive than shining for PSV or Ajax since their team mates are superior in terms of quality when compared to AZ, which means better service. JB is simply doing a one man job with Weghorst and such missing so many opportunities coming from JB’s passes and actions.

Btw Ziyech was crap against Utrecht recently, Hosseini and PAG can neutralize him completely.

Comment

Lozano is definitely better than JB. That dude has a beast mode on him. Mexico without Lozano will lose a lot of fire power.

Comment

If JB's teammates weren't trash, he would have 20+ assists by now. They miss sitter after sitter that he plates up for them. How can anyone deny he is the best player in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Lozano is definitely better than JB. That dude has a beast mode on him. Mexico without Lozano will lose a lot of fire power.
                    No he's not, he is just overrated and overhyped by people. Additionally, he actually has teammates who can actually finish a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      lol, these factors shouldnt have any effect on ARJ. America is objectively responsible for the most destruction and death on the planet, does that mean that U.S players should be discriminated against ? no , that would be ridiculous. Turkish players are from a country that refuses to recognize an entire genocide their country committed. Most of the players probably think the same, should this prevent them from signing for other teams ? Please dont try to justify clear bullshit
                      I don't agree with the OP but all the stuff you mentioned maybe right but non of those countries mix politics with sports unlike Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        I don't agree with the OP but all the stuff you mentioned maybe right but non of those countries mix politics with sports unlike Iran.
                        First of all the fact that IR doesnt let women into stadiums has nothing to do with any european club, so the connection there is zero. As for the israel thing, the chances are so slim, and they can simply say the player is injured for that one game in 5 years . I mean think of all the positives of signing ARJ, then think of the negatives. Would " cant play vs israeli opposition" truly matter to anybody

Comment

Please vote for Alireza for the player of the week:

http://www.voetbalinside.nl/spelerweek
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                            Please vote for Alireza for the player of the week:

http://www.voetbalinside.nl/spelerweek
                            If he doesn't win this, it would be a travesty. He was excellent.

Comment

i hope he wins

Comment

He got a perfect rating of 10 from WhoScored

Comment

Working...
                                X