X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha ha
    LIKE A BOSS ...!!

Comment

didn't see the game, but try to see a re-live later on.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYW7wZon...ranianlegioner

ARJ is in great form. He hit the post with a great shot, was excellent in buildup play, and almost had an assist ( new rb svennson who has been great with ARJ on the right hit the bar off his assist ) . I think one of ARJ's most underrated plus points is how good he is in possession. His choice, weight of pass and composure is very un - iranian and completely european.

Comment

AZ coach states Alireza may not feature for their weekend league match due to fitness/travel:

"On Saturday, the trainer will decide whether Jahanbakhsh is fit enough to take action against NAC."

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...discussie-nac/

Comment

Lol f AZ Jahanbakhsh needs better team hopefully after WC

Comment

LOL GAYZAlkmaar does not let Jahanbakhsh play despite being their best player on their team last season and still is...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                LOL GAYZAlkmaar does not let Jahanbakhsh play despite being their best player on their team last season and still is...
                dude stop being immature. They didnt let him play because he played 2 consecutive 90 minutes , and travelled to South Korea, then back to tehran, and than back to holland all in the space of a week. And with his history of minor injury issues, it was not worth the risk especially against a weak opposition. AZ won 2-1 .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  dude stop being immature. They didnt let him play because he played 2 consecutive 90 minutes , and travelled to South Korea, then back to tehran, and than back to holland all in the space of a week. And with his history of minor injury issues, it was not worth the risk especially against a weak opposition. AZ won 2-1 .
                  The rest of our legionnaires get to play, he doesn't? He is a 90 min player, they could have at least added him into the squad. That's pretty stupid to call me immature when I have a basis of why I think what my opinion is and my basis is Hajsafi played 90 mins and other players on international break get to play for their clubs. Stop with the Fatigue Excisuses...

Comment

Stop the constant nagging and conspiracy theories whenever one of our players does not play or gets subbed off! Obviously, when completely fit and healthy, Alireza is a fixed player. Today he was not completely fit (Dutch TV even called it "injured"), that is why he didn't play!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

This is unrelated to him not playing today. But Jahanbakhsh really needs to pick it up a bit for the national team. I am assuming with his club his position is purely offensive, therefore he isn't pulled back to defend and he shines. Whereas in team melli everyone has to defend, but I have not seen anything too impressive from him for the national team for a while, whereas he frequently does well for his club. He is supposed to be our best winger, I expect more from him in the next games.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        This is unrelated to him not playing today. But Jahanbakhsh really needs to pick it up a bit for the national team. I am assuming with his club his position is purely offensive, therefore he isn't pulled back to defend and he shines. Whereas in team melli everyone has to defend, but I have not seen anything too impressive from him for the national team for a while, whereas he frequently does well for his club. He is supposed to be our best winger, I expect more from him in the next games.
                        its very strange indeed. Cant fault his effort for TM, but the guy looks like going forward there is a huge weight pulling him back most of the time. Tbh I think he feel way more pressure to deliver when he plays for TM. This is also strange bc its not like there is huge media spotlight on him, or he is ever criticized. He needs to relax and play the same way he does for AZ . A guy like Sardar delivers for TM at 10x the rate of ARJ, because he doesnt feel any pressure and plays with freedom.

Comment

man the poor guy needs a break! no need to risk him in this game anyway. better for them to lose this game and have their best player for the rest of the season then win and he gets injured.
                          Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Comment

yea i think that jahanbakhsh wants to help and shine in team melli so much that he gets nervous in some situations and he cannot perform like he does in az

Comment

""Jahanbakhsh returns to The Castle back in AZ base

AZ may have Alireza Jahanbakhsh tomorrow back to Sparta. The Iranians has recovered from the injury he suffered during the last week's Interland Intermezzo."

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal...asis~abc59912/

Comment

ARJ starting against Sparta Rotterdam in an hour!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X