X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    How close is he to the passport ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think he'll have it by the summer, which is why many are speculating that a move won't happen till at least the summer

Comment

Jahanbakhsh got his market value on transfermarkt up to 8mio
      https://www.transfermarkt.de/alireza...spieler/213268
      Meanwhile Ghoochannejhad is the biggest loser on this update from 3mio to 1.5
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        I think he'll have it by the summer, which is why many are speculating that a move won't happen till at least the summer
        No, he won't. He needs minimum 5 years of residence the Netherlands before he can request citizenship, this process takes an average of 8 months.

He has been living in the Netherlands since June 2013, so he won't get his citizenship in 2018.

Comment

€8 million transfer market value for JB is way too low, it should be €15 million at least.

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/BeA6hrpFbT1/

Compilation of missed chances by Jahanbakhsh's teammates from his passes so far this season

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              €8 million transfer market value for JB is way too low, it should be €15 million at least.
              Unfortunately Eredivisie is not my area^^ I also would rate him higher, but I guess if JB continues his form he will be up there before the World Cup starts
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I agree. Even in the FIFA games Jahanbakhsh’s value is higher. Kind of a slap in the face since he’s their top player.

Comment

Does anyone know how legit transfermarkt is?
                  They do make mistakes with numbers of goals, assists etc and for players in lower level clubs they just give general values. I'm not sure it's very accurate, maybe just an estimated valuation.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    They do make mistakes with numbers of goals, assists etc and for players in lower level clubs they just give general values. I'm not sure it's very accurate, maybe just an estimated valuation.
                    It’s roughly accurate.

You have to keep in mind that it’s only been half a season.
                    I’m sure if AJB continues at the same pace for the whole season, they will definitely bump him to at least 12 mill

Keep in mind that because of the large # of overrated Eredivisie flops in the recent past, that they might be more conservative these days with increasing market values

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Match starting now against Utrecht

Comment

any working links ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          any working links ?
                          http://tuttosportweb.eu/ch3.html

Comment

Ali-Reza ye kam dar nimeye avval kam-tamarkozi kard , agar na shayad ye paase gol mitonest bede.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              match reports in general are accurate. I am a a few macthdays late for Iran because of University but under normal circumstances stats are right.
                              For the market values we have guidelines, which we changed recently so that younger players have more value than before.
                              Usually we experts (I am for Iran) do the values, we do it by our own measures and user opinions.
                              In Iran me and the PFDC User 04041374 are doing the values, on those players where we have a different opinion we discuss it.

Because users can always make corrections sometimes mistakes can get through, also on match reports but we work on it to keep them as little as possible.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                                match reports in general are accurate. I am a a few macthdays late for Iran because of University but under normal circumstances stats are right.
                                For the market values we have guidelines, which we changed recently so that younger players have more value than before.
                                Usually we experts (I am for Iran) do the values, we do it by our own measures and user opinions.
                                In Iran me and the PFDC User 04041374 are doing the values, on those players where we have a different opinion we discuss it.

Because users can always make corrections sometimes mistakes can get through, also on match reports but we work on it to keep them as little as possible.
                                So it's almost like Wikipedia?

Comment

Working...
                                X