This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Not just Taremi, but where are the offers for our U-17??? Does anyone know if there was a single transfer request from Europe? While other U-17 are getting Real/Barca offers :’(
    too soon to say. Apparently Ghana's camp has been flooded with scouts, according to their coach. Didnt hear anything about ours. I think its not out of the question for Allahyar, Shariati, Delfi to get picked up by solid-very good european teams. Saeid got picked up by Athletico Madrid so its not like getting picked up by a mid table bundesliga side is a dream... Lets wait and see what happens.

Comment

Did you see that amazing Ando pass to Jahanbakhsh just before the goal against Qatar? Teymourian's vision and ball distribution is truly top class, I miss his MF role in Team Melli.

Comment

EA didn't give Jahanbakhsh a black card. Seriously, only when nobody else in the world scores does a guy like Azmoun get a black card in FIFA.

Why is EA so harsh on Iran? They made special kits for Australia, Japan, and Korea in game, but not Iran. The could have easily made a squad challenge using 1 Iranian player for the kit, but they ignore us.

Please, if you have twitter, go on EA Sports FIFA and ask them why they are so clearly and purposefully ignoring Iran. Is it a Trump mandate? They go out of their way to ignore our existence. Only a hat trick or more is enough to get our players recognized, and even then, a brace by an Iranian has been ignored in favor of a single goal by another player.

It's very unfair to have our team work so hard to go to back to back world cups and qualify for all age levels of world cups, and these western countries go out of their way to pretend we do not exist. Give us no respect, and this is nothing to do with licenses, etc. They just ignore us, it is 100% clear.

How much do you want to bet that the 2018 world cup mode will have our IPL based players mistaken with 45 overall ratings. That will make sure our team is rated below Pakistan and Afghanistan again. Screw EA.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          EA didn't give Jahanbakhsh a black card. Seriously, only when nobody else in the world scores does a guy like Azmoun get a black card in FIFA.

Why is EA so harsh on Iran? They made special kits for Australia, Japan, and Korea in game, but not Iran. The could have easily made a squad challenge using 1 Iranian player for the kit, but they ignore us.

Please, if you have twitter, go on EA Sports FIFA and ask them why they are so clearly and purposefully ignoring Iran. Is it a Trump mandate? They go out of their way to ignore our existence. Only a hat trick or more is enough to get our players recognized, and even then, a brace by an Iranian has been ignored in favor of a single goal by another player.

It's very unfair to have our team work so hard to go to back to back world cups and qualify for all age levels of world cups, and these western countries go out of their way to pretend we do not exist. Give us no respect, and this is nothing to do with licenses, etc. They just ignore us, it is 100% clear.

How much do you want to bet that the 2018 world cup mode will have our IPL based players mistaken with 45 overall ratings. That will make sure our team is rated below Pakistan and Afghanistan again. Screw EA.
          I've tried contacting them, but they make it very hard to actually contact anyone that has any influence about those sorts of things.

Comment

I'm surprised the Iranian internet mafia doesn't spam the people that matter. Instead of spamming Messi and Argentina, they should go say something to the magazines that ignore our performance (like L'Equipe apparently did in this u17 WC), and EA who has gone out of their way on several occasions to completely downplay successful Iranians while giving Saudis their league, national team, multiple in form cards, etc.

Also, before anyone cries licensing, how come China can't get their league licensed, but Saudis can? China is literally one of the world's biggest economies, and you're telling me they can't get the same deal Saudis got to increase exposure for their league?

I just find it laughable that the same excuse comes up (usually from the former TheWheels) that Iran doesn't do licensing so they are ignored. Our team is ignored worse than many other countries, and EA chose to put Saudi nation and league in the game. They could have done the same with China easily (they actually license China for their computer game), but they go out of their way for the Saudis.

Like I said, I bet that our TM will have the retired Ali Karimi, Hadi Aghili, and Mohammad Hosseini on the squad, and our defense will be rated than all of China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.

None of those countries have licenses either, but they will not be purposely downgraded and miscast like Iran. Only with Iran would they put a bunch of retired players or players not in the WC in the game because they didn't do enough research. No other team qualified for 2 consecutive world cups would get that treatment.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              I'm surprised the Iranian internet mafia doesn't spam the people that matter. Instead of spamming Messi and Argentina, they should go say something to the magazines that ignore our performance (like L'Equipe apparently did in this u17 WC), and EA who has gone out of their way on several occasions to completely downplay successful Iranians while giving Saudis their league, national team, multiple in form cards, etc.

Also, before anyone cries licensing, how come China can't get their league licensed, but Saudis can? China is literally one of the world's biggest economies, and you're telling me they can't get the same deal Saudis got to increase exposure for their league?

I just find it laughable that the same excuse comes up (usually from the former TheWheels) that Iran doesn't do licensing so they are ignored. Our team is ignored worse than many other countries, and EA chose to put Saudi nation and league in the game. They could have done the same with China easily (they actually license China for their computer game), but they go out of their way for the Saudis.

Like I said, I bet that our TM will have the retired Ali Karimi, Hadi Aghili, and Mohammad Hosseini on the squad, and our defense will be rated than all of China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.

None of those countries have licenses either, but they will not be purposely downgraded and miscast like Iran. Only with Iran would they put a bunch of retired players or players not in the WC in the game because they didn't do enough research. No other team qualified for 2 consecutive world cups would get that treatment.
              I always said it that ratings wise, Fifa is a very big joke and has always been. Their ratings are barely based on performances and it’s more of a popularity contest, with marketing power which influences it heavily (like the examples of inflated Saudi and Chinese league ratings thats been given here).

Football manager has a much bigger accuracy when it comes to not only Iranian player ratings but all players ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                He should get an INFORM on FIFA with that performance. He was rated 9.2 MOTM on Sofascore.
                Thanks EA for making me look like a dumbass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Did you see that amazing Ando pass to Jahanbakhsh just before the goal against Qatar? Teymourian's vision and ball distribution is truly top class, I miss his MF role in Team Melli.
                  Its sad that he doesn't seem to be in form. He was always solid for tm, even on his worst days!
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    He had a few good passes in his career - but in WC 2006 he was singlehandedly our worst passer (along with Mirazpour ). He would win the ball and then immediately lose it with a horrible 5 yard mispass.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      I always said it that ratings wise, Fifa is a very big joke and has always been. Their ratings are barely based on performances and it’s more of a popularity contest, with marketing power which influences it heavily (like the examples of inflated Saudi and Chinese league ratings thats been given here).

Football manager has a much bigger accuracy when it comes to not only Iranian player ratings but all players ratings.
                      Cant wait till November for the New FM to be released. Thats the real ratings we should be looking forward too.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        He had a few good passes in his career - but in WC 2006 he was singlehandedly our worst passer (along with Mirazpour ). He would win the ball and then immediately lose it with a horrible 5 yard mispass.
                        Ando gradually changed his style from a classical DM engine to more of a playmaker post WC 2014. Physically he has been declining which is normal, so he had to adjust his game, he can't run as much as before so he has to compensate that.

He really worsened physically but on the other hand his passing improved over the years, he can distribute the ball well nowadays. He's nothing close to being TM material anymore though, which is why CQ wants to bring younger guys in the midfield now - Imani, Abdollahzadeh, Noorafkan, Karimi

Comment

Game just started
                          ARJ starting
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Alireza playing good again. He had a nice long shot that hit the post just like last week. Dutch commentators were saying that he needs to go to a better club like psv.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                              Alireza playing good again. He had a nice long shot that hit the post just like last week. Dutch commentators were saying that he needs to go to a better club like psv.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
                              We need to figure out why he plays so much better for his club than for TM. Alireza is a very special player. We need to get the most out of his talent that we can.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Yahanbax assist

Comment

Working...
                                X