This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaTyh4Zn...ranianlegioner

highlights of him from game. He is actually in good form for AZ. He runs the show. Should have had two assists as well if not for garbage strikers.

Comment

Damn, he needs to move to a better league. His teammates are trash.

He is a perfect player for the Bundesliga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a class apart

After FC Groningen-AZ (1-1) one question arises. How long does Alireza Jahanbakhsh still play for AZ?
        AZ created eleven good opportunities in Groningen last Sunday. At nine (!) Of the eleven chances, Alireza Jahanbakhsh was involved."

https://www.vi.nl/pro/analyse/alirez...n-klasse-apart

AD Dutch Sports and VI selected Alireza in their Teams of the Week respectively:

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal...week~aa2fb9ac/
        https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/elftal-van-...van-de-topdrie

Comment

The thing I notice most watching his games is the number of great chances he creates that no one in his team puts away.

He should have so many assists if AZ could finish.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh Shire!

Congratulations to him for making the team of the week

Iranians are representing West Asia and most importantly Asia well in Europe.

Comment

Jb is going to a big league this transfer season. You heard it here first folks.

Comment

Yahanbax is sarvar!!

Comment

Nice goal. What I have been wondering is that in Alkmar, he takes many shots in every game but in National Team, he barely shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    Nice goal. What I have been wondering is that in Alkmar, he takes many shots in every game but in National Team, he barely shoots.
                    It's not his fault, it's because of different coaching styles between his club and national team.

Comment

He has insane talent for long range shots. You can see it in the volley miss at the end of the highlights video I posted. Just to manage to take that shot is an incredible feat of athleticism and he almost scores it too

Comment

I've heard a lot of complaints about ARJ TM performance v AZ. His role between the 2 teams are completely different even though he may be playing in the same position role. in AZ, not only is he considered the play maker but also 2nd/3rd withdrawn striker. He has more freedom in AZ and is expected to be all over the filed.
                        In TM, I hardly ever see him wandering from his position.
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                          I've heard a lot of complaints about ARJ TM performance v AZ. His role between the 2 teams are completely different even though he may be playing in the same position role. in AZ, not only is he considered the play maker but also 2nd/3rd withdrawn striker. He has more freedom in AZ and is expected to be all over the filed.
                          In TM, I hardly ever see him wandering from his position.
                          that doesnt excuse him not being able to run, shoot, or cross properly. He looks like he is under so much stress, when in reality he isnt. He needs to take a hint from Taremi and Azmoun who play with so much freedom and it shows as they always perform for TM. Wish we could transfer some of their attitude to ARJ, and some of his professionalism to them

Comment

Alireza assists the first goal of AZ against Utrecht. 45 minutes played so far.

Comment

Watching.

ARJ just had another sublime pass that should have been converted into a goal.

Comment

Eredivisie is too easy for ARJ.. Hope he transfers to a better league not named Russia

Comment

Working...
                                X