• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mashallah Jahanbakhsh... That turn though!! 3-0
    twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

That goal was hella sexy baksh leggo

Comment

WHAT A GOAL, AJB does a beautiful turn after receiving the ball at the top of the box and slams it into top left corner with his left foot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is in fking monstrous form.
          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Vid of goal?

Comment

ARJ's goal : http://dl1.video.varzesh3.com/local/...ali-goales.mp4

Comment

I'm impressed. One question though, why does the coach sub off his best player after he scores? Is it to rest him? I don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I'm impressed. One question though, why does the coach sub off his best player after he scores? Is it to rest him? I don't know...
                  Yes

The game is won, they play Vitesse on Wednesday and the cup final next weekend... he's being rested.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    Of course when his team is up 3-0, the coach will rest him, avoid injuries, give other players playing opportunity

Comment

AZ has a big big game coming up in the final of the Dutch Cup against Feyenoord. So when you are up by 3 goals it makes sense to take out your best player and not to take any risks of him getting injured and also to give him some rest.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        Can someone please tell me how Ron Vlaar is playing today when he got a red card in the last game against PSV?
                        He didn't accept the 1 game ban and fought it. The arbitration result was that the red card was not correct.

Comment

Is there anywhere where I can watch the full game?

Comment

Top strike with his other foot.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

AJ has 14 goals, Hashimian had 16 with Bochum back in 2004 i think. 2 more goals by AJ, he will tie VH, and 3 goals will make him the top iranian outside of iran with that many goals.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                                AJ has 14 goals, Hashimian had 16 with Bochum back in 2004 i think. 2 more goals by AJ, he will tie VH, and 3 goals will make him the top iranian outside of iran with that many goals.
                                Ghoochanejad had 19 goals just last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X