X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf just happened

Comment

seemed az had perfectly good goal disallowed.

Comment

Okay, this game is fixed. The refs are clearly biased against AZ.

Comment

the whole of the officiating crew also has had it for Az as well today

Comment

red card for vlaar now. ARJ's performance gets overshadowed by this pathetic shit

Comment

3 minutes extra time was bullshit also. There were 5 goals scored and a penalty and plenty of other stuff going on. Could’ve easily given 5 minutes

Comment

can't believe what i watched the last 15 minutes. from a 2-0 lead to 2-3 behind is pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  can't believe what i watched the last 15 minutes. from a 2-0 lead to 2-3 behind is pathetic!
                  They were trying to be like Manchester City

Comment

i think some faggot elbowed alireza in the ribs. Fuck this fucking PSV. The refs were shocking

Comment

Alireza has to get the f*** out of this club and league asap.

He can do so much better.

Comment

psv got seriously extremely lucky. a rebound goal after the fk, blunder by the keeper and then the penalty given all this literally occurred in 10 minutes. I am pissed off

Comment

both happy and sad, happy alireza doing so well, but sad, cause AZ, alway choke and lose 3-2, they will be 3rd by the endd

Comment

Ye mosht dalghak o narre khar gozashtan jeloe darvazeh esmesh ham gozashtan Khate defa va darvazebaan.

Jamesh konid baba, Ali-Reza az in bashgaah bayad harche zodtar bere, har fasl roberooye teamhaaye ghavie Holland hamin dastaane.

AZ-Alkmaar rideh.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

wow
                              whatta colossal meltdown by AZ ..!!

ARJ was fking besides himself at the end of the game

he needs to demand a transfer away from these wankers..

Comment

Jahanbakhsh had a good game, happy that PSV won tho. Next week we will be the champions again

Comment

Working...
                                X