DERBYSTAR new ball provider of Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DERBYSTAR new ball provider of Persian Gulf Pro League

I noticed in all of the IG pics of the different teams that they are using derby star balls. I believe they are used in the Dutch league as well? Upgrade over uhlsport I would assume.

It will also supply the Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga with balls from the 2018/19 season!

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bu...lmd-441941.jsp

Comment

I guess if the Bundesliga is using it, then IPL is doing something right for once.
      Anything beats those orange footballs they once used

Comment

Awesome news
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Salam bacheha,

Does anyone have a link to where we can buy the official (or replica) PGPL DERBYSTAR ball that is being used in the current season 2019/2020 (such as the one pictured above)?

BTW does anyone know where we can purchase a current TM Uhlsport jersey? I went to the Uhlsport website and I could not find any TM jersey, what kind of "sponsor" is Uhlsport that does not have our NT jerseys available for sale on their website?! If not, I guess I will have to wait until my next trip to Tehran and go to Moniriyeh to get sold a fake for the price of a real jersey

Mokhlesim.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Salam bacheha,

Does anyone have a link to where we can buy the official (or replica) PGPL DERBYSTAR ball that is being used in the current season 2019/2020 (such as the one pictured above)?

BTW does anyone know where we can purchase a current TM Uhlsport jersey? I went to the Uhlsport website and I could not find any TM jersey, what kind of "sponsor" is Uhlsport that does not have our NT jerseys available for sale on their website?! If not, I guess I will have to wait until my next trip to Tehran and go to Moniriyeh to get sold a fake for the price of a real jersey

Mokhlesim.
            TM jerseys are sourced by some guy in dubai i’m pretty sure, not sponsored. all bc of sanctions (marg be trump)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re all made in neighboring Pakistan anyhow..! just Logoed differently..!?

The key would be to strike a more lucrative sponsorship

Comment

Working...
              X