Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank WCQ 1998-2018 from least tough to toughest one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rank WCQ 1998-2018 from least tough to toughest one?

Which campaign was the toughest one based on strength of WC qualifying group and quality of the squad we had? Which one was the least tough one? Rank these campaigns from least tough to toughest one? Discuss if you can.

My ranking from least tough to toughest one:

1. 2018
    2. 2006
    3. 1998
    4. 2010
    5. 2014
    6. 2002

I'm guessing you're not a huge fan of CQ or the current TM squad. Got it.

Please don't do another poll asking rank who is the coolest guy ever to who is not.

1.) Mayeli-Kohan
    2.) Adolf Hitler
    2.) Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      I'm guessing you're not a huge fan of CQ or the current TM squad. Got it.

Please don't do another poll asking rank who is the coolest guy ever to who is not.

1.) Mayeli-Kohan
      2.) Adolf Hitler
      2.) Carlos Queiroz
      Your guess is totally wrong. I am a huge fan of CQ and current TM squad. I just want to be realistic.

Comment

2006 was the easiest. A 4 team group where 2 teams advance. The fact that we finished 9 points ahead of the grass rollers shows what an easy group it was.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          2006 was the easiest. A 4 team group where 2 teams advance. The fact that we finished 9 points ahead of the grass rollers shows what an easy group it was.
          In your opinion, which one was the hardest one?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
            In your opinion, which one was the hardest one?
            1978. Only one team from all of Asia and Oceania would make it and that team was us.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The qualifications in Asia got much easier after 1998, we had at some point only one team, then it got to two teams until 1994 and from 1998 it got to 3 and honestly during years it got much much easier and specialy since 2006 to the point of having possibly 5 from Asia this year! Every time we have avoided facing Saudi we had relatively easy road to qualify, Saudi somehow always was causing us issues(98, 2002, 2010).

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                1978. Only one team from all of Asia and Oceania would make it and that team was us.
                I meant which one do you think was the toughest one from WCQ 1998-2018?

Comment

No one cares. These are threads are pointless, and are almost like spams.

Comment

I think 2006 wasn't that easy. We almost failed to reach the final round.

Comment

the easiest to hardest

even though we qualified in 1998 but it was much harder than 2002

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                        I think 2006 wasn't that easy. We almost failed to reach the final round.
                        fucking hell lol. and people have the cheek to complain about CQ's defensive tactics now?
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          the easiest to hardest

even though we qualified in 1998 but it was much harder than 2002
                          thought 2014 was hard because our squad quality was at an all time low, i mean looking at our team other than Nekounam and an injured Dejagah there wasn't much, it was a miracle we qualified and beat a south Korean side with alot of asias best players. 2002,1998 and 2006 our squads were alot stronger but played awful together as a team.
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

They were all equally tokhmi.

Comment

Are we asking if it was hard for TM or if the group was easy.
                              For me its about difficulty of group, and the number of spots available.
                              Listed from hardest to easiest:

And for those saying qualification was easy this time - its only because TM played very well and dominated.
                              Ideally that's how we should always be in qualifications.

Comment

Working...
                              X