Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Don't trust Google... According to FlashScore, the game starts in 10 min
    bro I watched the game live on tv, it ended 4:0 for paddies minutes ago

Comment

Wow Sepahan already in bad shape

Comment

4-0 ? wow. Thought sepahan made some good transfers this season, and Kranjcar had a whole summer to implement ideas more. strange. Hopefully they get into the swing of things again.

Comment

Pars Jonoobi are already 2-0 up after 7 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Pars Jonoobi are already 2-0 up after 7 minutes!
            Do you have a link to watch the match? It was supposed to be shown on Varzesh but they aren't showing it.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Do you have a link to watch the match? It was supposed to be shown on Varzesh but they aren't showing it.
              It's being shown here, although the broadcast gets interrupted at times
              http://www2.live.irib.ir/#bushehr

Comment

What did Tractor fans do? Im confused

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  What did Tractor fans do? Im confused
                  What Tractor fans usually do... They start slurs and attack other team's players and start Azarbaijan chants and stuff.
                  I usually like their fans since they are passionate and die for their team, but a small group of them ruin it for everyone.

Comment

Proud to see Pars Jonoobi playing amazingly to start the season. Really hope they keep it together and fight for ACL spot
                    As for Sepahan, very disappointing start to the season.. I know its only 2 games but its a cause for concern. I mentioned before the season that this team will be either very good or very bad. Losing 4-0 is absolutely unacceptable for Sepahan standards and especially after the transfers they made. This is just as bad as losing 3-0 to Machine Sazi last season.

Comment

Esteghlal very dominating and what a robbery by the referee. That was a 100% pk for Esteghlal when the guy almost ripped Ghorbani's shirt off...what a joke.

Comment

It would be dream if they could have Esteghlal and Perspolis tied at top of the standings with the derby on the final week.

Comment

That was a pk not given to Esteghlal.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
                            Esteghlal very dominating and what a robbery by the referee. That was a 100% pk for Esteghlal when the guy almost ripped Ghorbani's shirt off...what a joke.
                            Yes, that was a PK, except that to me it looked offside.

Comment

Mehdi Ghaedi is excellent. As is Younes Delfi.

Great upcoming young talents shining most in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Mehdi Ghaedi is excellent. As is Younes Delfi.
                                Great upcoming young talents shining most in this game.
                                what is the result?

Esteghlale ghareman dar league bartar beman.
                                Last edited by PersianLegion; 08-04-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X