Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    I think we can agree they are far from being a "minority", their football fans at least. Hopefully PP scores more to give them what they deserve.

Terrible fans
    There are even some special idiots who say that Azaris are the most patriotic Iranians looool

Comment

Nemati is about to be a Nariman Jahan 2.0 getting 3 minutes at the end of every game. PP was a wrong choice for a player like him that needs to play

Comment

This commentator is worse than Khiabani and Alifar combined

Comment

Tractor played well even though they lack stars compared to star packed perspolis.

Comment

Iran League 2017-2018

Such terrible TV coverage by Tabriz Seda Sima. Bias at its freaking finest. Non of Perspolis' shots on goal were replayed, plus they reluctantly replayed the goals after several minutes. Not to mention the terrible camera switches and overall coverage.

Kudos to TS fans to have behaved in a civilized manner for the first time, in particular the ovation at the end of the match and despite their home loss (or did I miss any misbehave since I partially watched the match via my phone? [emoji75] )

Nonetheless another solid win and this time away and against a team we often struggle against. Branko once again in his way to another triumphantly exhilarating adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think every one should have respect for Golmahammadi. Perspolis was better player by player and had it not been for that mistake by the ref((first goal) the result was different. He is a good coach. even better than Mansorian.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                Any link to the Padideh Sepahan game?
                games tommorow!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  "Azarbayjan nabashe, Arab koonet mizare."

What. The. Hell.
                  WTH? And I thought they well-behaved this time. I barely had the audio on as I was watching it on my phone. Hate their arrogance and ignorance ughhhh [emoji35][emoji35][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    I think we can agree they are far from being a "minority", their football fans at least. Hopefully PP scores more to give them what they deserve.

Terrible fans
                    Their ultras are pricks, but it doesn't mean we should use it to judge all our Azari hammihans.

Comment

Sanat Naft is looking very strong this year, they made good transfers

Comment

2 matches are gone and Taremi is still siting on a doughnut.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Not a problem.
                          Last year I don't think he got going again until week 8.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            It was stupid to skip the pre-season training like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Not a problem.
                              Last year I don't think he got going again until week 8.
                              Last season there was no Mensha, now there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                                There are even some special idiots who say that Azaris are the most patriotic Iranians looool
                                They are.

Comment

Working...
                                X