Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    LOL there are tons better than him - Mahdi Taremi, Jalal Hosseini, Mohsen Mosalman etc. But he's playing well today. As is Sanat Naft.
    That is my point, but watching Karrar over the years, and the performances he is capable of, he could easily be among the top, but his attitude prevents it. Also he gets a lot of additional stick because he is Iraqi which is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      That is my point, but watching Karrar over the years, and the performances he is capable of, he could easily be among the top, but his attitude prevents it. Also he gets a lot of additional stick because he is Iraqi which is sad.
      Anyone can have good games here or there - I can say that about any player. Consistency is the great differentiator and Karrar is just an average (sometimes below average PGL) player.

I think people actually over-estimate him big time because he's an Iraqi (a foreigner) - he's just not that good.

Comment

If Karrar plays like this every week and stops with his acting up, he can be the best player in PGPL
        Esteghlal is making him look good.
        He does well for 2 weeks and then does whatever he wants and falls apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Anyone can have good games here or there - I can say that about any player. Consistency is the great differentiator and Karrar is just an average (sometimes below average PGL) player.

I think people actually over-estimate him big time because he's an Iraqi (a foreigner) - he's just not that good.
          Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Esteghlal is making him look good.
          He does well for 2 weeks and then does whatever he wants and falls apart.
          I agree with both your points, but I am saying that Karrar on HIS BEST DAY is as good as anyone in this league, unfortunately he lacks any consistency and collapses like cards. But on his pure technique and ability he is good even for our leagues standards.

Comment

I agree with both your points, but I am saying that Karrar on HIS BEST DAY is as good as anyone in this league, unfortunately he lacks any consistency and collapses like cards. But on his pure technique and ability he is good even for our leagues standards.
            I just really don't like him in our clubs because he is connected to some of the worst dallals in Iran.

Comment

SNA playing like some arabs in the 2nd half.
              sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Mansourians ass looks like Nicki Minaj's.

Comment

Totally deserved win for Sanat Naft! Esteghlal still has a lot to work on.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Playing in 50 degrees is no joke. They didn't even give the players a cooling break.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Torabi's goal vs Sepahan tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Torabi's goal vs Sepahan tho...

WTH is he still doing in Saipa? Poor guy is pissing away his career.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I say game of the week was Sepahan sajpa.

Comment

Esteghlal had the worst kit unveiling.
                            It looks like they did this in the hammam.

Comment

Sepahan and Saipa both look promising this season. Esteghlal looked worst than advertised, but I guess they had a poor start last year too

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Esteghlal had the worst kit unveiling.
                                It looks like they did this in the hammam.

Only in Iran would you unveil a kit in the goddamn locker room hammam

Comment

Working...
                                X