Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esmail Farhadis goal against Beiranvand is one that Hossein Hosseini would have easily saved. I sure hope CQ doesn't overlook Hosseini for the WC.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Thank god we scored on the very last seconds of the match

1-1 was a fair result

Comment

Three U17-players have played for Es Khuzestan today

Mohammad Sharifi and Vahid Namdari as starters
        Younes Delfi as sub

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Esmail Farhadis goal against Beiranvand is one that Hossein Hosseini would have easily saved. I sure hope CQ doesn't overlook Hosseini for the WC.
          Not at all. It was a very good finish and the forward played it high, rather than low to give the goalie less of a chance.

Another one of your typical biased posts.

Comment

Torabi scored both goals for Saipa's win over Teraktor Sazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              His first goal was again a beauty. It's a shame that he isn't playing in Europe already.

Comment

CQ is definitely sleeping on him. Instead, Amiri is getting the nod every time...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  CQ is definitely sleeping on him. Instead, Amiri is getting the nod every time...
                  Torabi is a great player but he is given a level of freedom that CQ would never give him in TM.
                  CQ would rather have the constant running back and forth of Amiri than the speedy cut ins and outs of Torabi.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Wow. Nemati scored in the 95th minute to make it 1-1.
                    I try myself not to become too vulgar, but f*** those Motorgazi bus drivers with their disgusting tactics and time-wasting. We weren't good either, but the likes of Firooz Karimi and Afazeli are ruining the league with their double decker busses they put in front of goal. No wonder our league is suffering from goal draught for years.
                    Sorry for my rant, but I'm not happy to see this type of football in our league. It's so much different from what CQ plays.
                    We can't blame other teams for parking the bus. that's what TM does too. we can't expect Gostaresh to come out playing an open game. they get destroyed if they did that against Perespolis.
                    the issue isn't the other team. the issue is our own players making "small" mistakes at critical times. Pass too long, or too short. Not passing the ball to the guy that is in a better position to score..etc. I also put some blame on Branko. I think he has taken the excitement out of it for some of the younger players. Taking Moharami out for Nourolahi? Why? why not take Badamaki out. in a game that the other side has parked the bus, a player like Moharami with better dribbling skills and crossing ability, is worth more than Badamaki.
                    also, Mensha has not worked out well for us. he can get better, but not sure how much better.

Edit: apparently Moharami had a slight injury, thus he was subbed out.

Comment

Not at all. It was a very good finish and the forward played it high, rather than low to give the goalie less of a chance.

Another one of your typical biased posts.
                      Goalies job is to make himself as big as possible in those situations. Look at what Beiranvand is doing. He is doing the opposite. I know you want your boy to shine but facts are facts.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Do people really expect teams like Naft, Siah Jamegan and even Gostaresh (whom until Firooz Karimi took over were struggling down the table) to come to Azadi and play an open game against a star packed team like PP, and then get their assess handed to them by 3-4 goals?! Yes, the timewasting in general is disgusting, just like all the constant diving (which again PP did all the time), and should be dealt with. But to expect such small teams to come to Azadi and play a totally open game is delusional.

Hell, even TM, who is the best team in Asia, usually uses that tactic, even against Asian sides. It's like we parking the bus against Spain at the WC and then other people coming here bashing us for doing so.

PP should know by now that almost all teams in the league will use that tactic against them. It's up to Branko and the players to find a working solution against it, just like teams like Barca, Real and Man. City have. The funny thing is that Gostaresh actually created some decent chances and hadn't it been for again added time being added to the extra time, then the tactic would have worked. But even a draw in Azadi isn't bad for them!
                        Last edited by Amin_; 01-18-2018, 11:33 AM.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^ If a team parks the bus it will ruin the fun of the match already. Time wasting and grass rolling is not our way of football. It is what Arabs from Persian gulf resort to. Our referees should deal with this firmly. For example if a person pretends to be injured to waste time and as soon as he has been taken out of the field, he jumps back in and miraculously cured; referee should show them a yellow card time wasting. Grass rolling and time wasting are absolutely disgusting and I have no sympathy for these teams.

If we had a rule to give referees the option of adding 30 second extra for each time wasting tactic plus the wasted time, it will fix this problem in football. I wonder if Fifa comes up with this solution, what do you think will happen to our Arab neighbors in Persian Gulf? They will get exposed and the match will last for 120 min!
                          Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-18-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            I agree that Hosseyni doing better, but we have also Mazaheri who done best in the league and still dont get to play, CQ likes Beiro and we can not do anything about it.

But to be fair to Beiro, its hard to be a goalkeeper who only gets 1-2 shots on his goal every game...

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              ^ If a team parks the bus it will ruin the fun of the match already. Time wasting and grass rolling is not our way of football. It is what Arabs from Persian gulf resort to. Our referees should deal with this firmly. For example if a person pretends to be injured to waste time and as soon as he has been taken out of the field, he jumps back in and miraculously cured; referee should show them a yellow card time wasting. Grass rolling and time wasting are absolutely disgusting and I have no sympathy for these teams.

If we had a rule to give referees the option of adding 30 second extra for each time wasting tactic plus the wasted time, it will fix this problem in football. I wonder if Fifa comes up with this solution, what do you think will happen to our Arab neighbors in Persian Gulf? They will get exposed and the match will last for 120 min!
                              Can't you read or what?! I think I was clear about the timewasting and diving issues! If there is one person who's constantly shown his disgust about these tactics (particulalrly the constant diving and fooling of the referee), it is me!

But what does that have anything to do with parking the bus, which was the gist of my post?! My response was towards the people complaining about teams like Naft and co. coming to Azadi playing a star packed team who is leading the table and then using the "parking the bus"-tactic. Yeah, parking the bus ruins a lot of the fun for the neutral viewer, but go tell that to a relegation team with 0 budget trying to survive. You think they give a damn about how much fun PP or Esteghlal fans want to have during a match?! Nope! They will not play a total open game and get their assess kicked by 3-4 goals just for your or my fun!
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Folad vs paykan postponed, anyone knows why?

Comment

Working...
                                X