Shahab Zahedi @ IBV | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab Zahedi @ IBV | 2017-18

Congrats to the youngster on the move, if he performs well he will have better opportunities come this time next year. Post pics, updates, vids plz!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Its always nice to see ambition and people following their dreams, but this is a very weak league in an isolated country. What's the upside?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
      Its always nice to see ambition and people following their dreams, but this is a very weak league in an isolated country. What's the upside?
      its not as weak as you say, and many players move from this league to mainland European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Congrats to the youngster on the move, if he performs well he will have better opportunities come this time next year. Post pics, updates, vids plz!
        Low key that girl is cute but I guess all Icelandic girls are cute. Good for Shahab.

Comment

Its league is ranked 33rd in Europe but perhaps he can make an impression

Comment

I mean its not a bad move, but this guy wants to stand out and make an impression. I like his desire and fire.
            Hopefully he does well enough and moves to mainland European team and not back to IPL

Comment

Who's this guy !?
              Background info please
              playing position !?

Comment

Comment

He is not even joining a top team there, they finished 9th last year in league of 12 teams.

Anyway good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Who's this guy !?
                    Background info please
                    playing position !?
                    Believe he is a striker.

Comment

You know the dedication is real, when you join the Icelandic league 💙 Certain prisoners in Russia could learn to have ambitions..

Comment

I think he was with Perspolis last season.
                        sigpic

Comment

So on the PFDC homepage's news article it states that he is on loan from PP. But then the article states that he has penned a one year agreement with them for an undisclosed fee. So I'm confused, is he loaned or is he fully an IBV player?

Comment

good luck to him, but really so many more talented players than this guy in iran at his age and younger. He was on loan at machin sazi last year and scored one goal...Hes a really tall centre forward/winger. ( usually plays RW)

Comment

I hope it is not a loan!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X