Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is what would you do if you were in his situation?
    If I were in his situation I would probably do like him and wait for to join a new team and a new league. Because I'm still young and play in a country WC will be played in and I have a coach who knows my qualities and I know his playing system and i do not need to learn a new game system with the new coach and also risk 2 sit on the bench until I have adapted my self to the new game system and that would take some time and i dont have that time because i have to stay fit and play az much games az possible. I would wait after WC because my value have increased and bigger clubs then Lazio will be interested 2 buy me.
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
      The question is what would you do if you were in his situation?
      If I were in his situation I would probably do like him and wait for to join a new team and a new league. Because I'm still young and play in a country WC will be played in and I have a coach who knows my qualities and I know his playing system and i do not need to learn a new game system with the new coach and also risk 2 sit on the bench until I have adapted my self to the new game system and that would take some time and i dont have that time because i have to stay fit and play az much games az possible. I would wait after WC because my value have increased and bigger clubs then Lazio will be interested 2 buy me.
      If I were him, I would have turned down Rubin's first offer and accepted Inter Milan's offer. Or at the very least I would have played for either Arsenal or Liverpool by now.

But hey...that's me.

Comment

Money is probably a part of the reason he also chose to stay in Russia.

Can't believe he makes 3€ mil /season..

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Money is probably a part of the reason he also chose to stay in Russia.

Can't believe he makes 3€ mil /season..
          And that's exactly what I feared 2 years ago, that he would become too comfortable with Russia, with the good money and his spot in the national team (why would he need to make a step up in a more competitive/difficult league than other TM players when he's already a starter?) and that's becoming true right now.

That's been the case with many foreigners in the RPL and obviously Russian players themselves as well won't step outside the country because of the great money + being at home.

Like I said at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if he never even makes that big move out of Russia

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The price lazio is willing to spend for him and their determination to buy him.
            But azmoun is showing such a lack of ambition and lack of motivation to challenge himself that lazio is regretting its interest
            since when does price gurantee you playing time? Like zamboor said I'm sorry that Sardar hurt your feelings. Funny thing is when he start scoring or maybe change club again you will praise him like a god. But because he dosnt follow your advice all of a sudden lacks ambition. For an iranian he is a pioneer he took the step and moved out of iran at the age of 17. He is a superstar in russia and young talent with a reputation worldwide He is still young and scored in the champions league against the best teams in the world. Dont get me wrong I would love to se him in a big club but to take the first vagon is not always the wisest. Sardars choices without the help of me or you has gotten him so far. And soon he will tear apart our opponents in the world cup !! Dorododo Iran!

Comment

guys, don't believe everything you read on european medias , they might be more reliable than Iranian ones but can still make things up and release BS news like some Italian newspapers proved us in recent weeks... Russian clubs , except maybe Zenit and Spartak aren't as rich as before and can't afford to pay too high salaries anymore!
              They're not piss poor like most eredivisie clubs but still (on average) less wealthy than teams from top 4/5 leagues.. If Sardar hasn't made the big move, it might be because he is too scared to leave his comfort zone but it's surely not because of the salary he is getting at Rubin

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                since when does price gurantee you playing time? Like zamboor said I'm sorry that Sardar hurt your feelings. Funny thing is when he start scoring or maybe change club again you will praise him like a god. But because he dosnt follow your advice all of a sudden lacks ambition. For an iranian he is a pioneer he took the step and moved out of iran at the age of 17. He is a superstar in russia and young talent with a reputation worldwide He is still young and scored in the champions league against the best teams in the world. Dont get me wrong I would love to se him in a big club but to take the first vagon is not always the wisest. Sardars choices without the help of me or you has gotten him so far. And soon he will tear apart our opponents in the world cup !! Dorododo Iran!
                Generally players that were bought at a high price, have high chance to start, at least at the beginning.

And no i wont praise if he transfer like karimi at 27. As someone said before, the more he wait to transfer the less he has chance to maximize his potential. He is young it is now he should try learn more and adapt himself to new conditions.
                You all know it is more difficult to learn (foreign language e.g) when you are old compared to when you are young

Comment

Generally players that were bought at a high price, have high chance to start, at least at the beginning.

And no i wont praise if he transfer like karimi at 27. As someone said before, the more he wait to transfer the less he has chance to maximize his potential. He is young it is now he should try learn more and adapt himself to new conditions.
                  You all know it is more difficult to learn (foreign language e.g) when you are old compared to when you are young
                  Also, clubs are more forgiving of young players. If a 22 year old has a string of bad games early, he may be benched, but he will get opportunities in the future. If a player in his prime age 24-27 has an early string of bad games, he is seen as a failure and the club moves on. I have seen it many times where a player in their prime age is only given only one opportunity to prove himself.

If Sardar moves to a top league at 24, he will be given about 10 games to prove himself. If he does, he will continue, if he has a bad run, he will be benched for the remainder of the season and sold to a lesser team league. If he was at Lazio this year, he would be given much more slack from the club, fans and media. He is basically putting much higher pressure on himself to perform the older in age in he leaves.

I actually think he is afraid of failing, so he is putting it off. With the high wage in Russia and fear of failure combined, I too won't be surprised if he makes up another excuse to stay in Russia in the coming years. You can't fail if you don't try. You also can't succeed, but heck, as long as he plays well for TM, right?

The low bar we set for our players' careers is why we don't succeed on international stage. Yes, we're crushing Asian teams, but do we really believe that Sardar's 2 good Champions League games against strong opposition is enough of a preparation for a big stage like the World Cup? Playing weekly against strong opposition is important. Playing against Tom Tomsk/Anzhi is not going to put the pressure needed for him to feel comfortable against big teams like Germany, France, or Brazil.

Comment

so u wont praise him if he makes the move after the world cup we will see? LoL and DoL!!

Comment

He just posted a pic with Arash Singer, it seems like they were talking with skype, things are changing in Islamic Republic??? https://www.instagram.com/p/BVhXFgOB...=sardar_azmoun
                      My opinion I think our players have more freedom under Rohani than ahmadinejad, General speaking in sport especially our ladies.

Comment

you guys know sardar and rostov wasnt paid for a year ( or at least very very little, the year when they finished second) and even in the following year especially at the beginning payments were a major issue. Its not like hes been raking it in lol. If now he finally has a good salary, he deserves it ( even tho I doubt hes getting 3 mio a year).

Comment

Can anyone tell me the story with Sardar's latest post (Insta) and AJ, Taremi backing him.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            Can anyone tell me the story with Sardar's latest post (Insta) and AJ, Taremi backing him.
                            Its a response to Tataloo who made some insane comments about that poor girl Atena, which I won't even dignify by repeating.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Its a response to Tataloo who made some insane comments about that poor girl Atena, which I won't even dignify by repeating.
                              What did he say? Who is Atena?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I've spent the last 3 years defending Tataloo, but holy hell this guy has truly lost his marbles.... I hope for his own sake he comes back to humanity one day.

Good for the TM boys (and others like Mehrdad Mohammadi) for answering back - if you check Tataloo's insta, youl'll notice all the TM players have unfollowed him too. Great display of culture and solidarity, my respect for them just shot up even more if possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X