X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affarin Sardar, ridiii

Comment

1. Sardar is the reason we are in WC 2018 thanks to his goals against south korea and uzbekistan so keep down the bashing please
      2. Yes a bad decision staying at Rubin but that still doesnt remove the fact of how important he is for team melli

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        1. Sardar is the reason we are in WC 2018 thanks to his goals against south korea and uzbekistan so keep down the bashing please
        2. Yes a bad decision staying at Rubin but that still doesnt remove the fact of how important he is for team melli
        Exactly! Even with all that, there's still going to be people bashing him regardless of how many goals he scores

Comment

Don't get your hopes up on something you can't control
          As long as he keeps scoring for TM I can say I'm good with that
          Come on! We ain't kids no more although my name is K!DMO

PSYCHOPATH
          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Some people criticize (I would not call it bashing) some of his decisions and actions because we care and want the best for him, which also means best for TM in the long run!

Just because he scores goals for TM does not mean that he should be excused from criticism.

I love my kids to death, but that does not mean that they can just do whatever they want! If they make stupid decisions or do stupid things, I will make sure I tell them not to repeat it and will help them fix it. If I wouldn't have cared I would have just closed my eyes and moved on, but I don't!
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Thread Rating : 6 votes, 1.83 average.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Some people criticize (I would not call it bashing) some of his decisions and actions because we care and want the best for him, which also means best for TM in the long run!

Just because he scores goals for TM does not mean that he should be excused from criticism.

I love my kids to death, but that does not mean that they can just do whatever they want! If they make stupid decisions or do stupid things, I will make sure I tell them not to repeat it and will help them fix it. If I wouldn't have cared I would have just closed my eyes and moved on, but I don't!
                Ofc, as TM fans it's our right to be disappointed and critize Azmoun's move but I think Zamboor was referring to some members pushing the limits and posting insulting comments..

Comment

No doubt we all love Sardar for his TM form. The issue, though, is that he has so much more potential as a player that he is turning his back on with this terrible decision making. In addition to this, if he moved to a higher league he would directly open doors for more of our players to progress into European football. I mean just look at Nekounam bringing Masoud to Osasuna--hell, even Karim was brought into the team. Theres a certain cascade effect that these sort of things cause that is harmful to our football

Comment

Lol every player in the world looks for a move to a team so that they would get playing time and make it to the world cup. But no Azmoun should risk it in a new league and risk getting sidelined and loose his spot to Gucci and Ansarifard because of lack of playing time, you are not being realistic.

Comment

A benched Azmoun in Lazio would start any day of the week over Gucci or Ansarifard.

Comment

^ lol we have 3 games to make it out of the World Cup group.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                          Ofc, as TM fans it's our right to be disappointed and critize Azmoun's move but I think Zamboor was referring to some members pushing the limits and posting insulting comments..
                          Exactly, I even critized a lot of shit he does, but some member wrote some vulgar shit towards a guy who hasnt done anything to hurt anyone than maybe the feelings of his fans. He does not deserv that.

Comment

To play side by side with good technical players in a high respected league like Serie A even if he gets benched some times will be useful for us in the World Cup next year. He's confidence will be huge and definitely be stronger with no fear against any teams we will meet in Russia.

I hope Lazio could do some magic to get him.

Comment

^ what makes you think he will get playing time. Gucci was head and shoulders better than his teammates at charlton still he barley got any playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                                ^ what makes you think he will get playing time. Gucci was head and shoulders better than his teammates at charlton still he barley got any playing time.
                                The price lazio is willing to spend for him and their determination to buy him.

But azmoun is showing such a lack of ambition and lack of motivation to challenge himself that lazio is regretting its interest

Comment

Working...
                                X