This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pejman161 View Post
    that's true, but soon Jahanbaksh will be playing in England or Top team in Germany. Jahanbaksh works really hard you cannot compare Azmoun and Jahanbaksh with each other. each of them have different qualities

I'm just glad that Jahanbaksh made the good decisions

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    To me, I am beginning to worry that Jahanbaksh won't leave Holland. I feel like he enjoys life there and he has close personal friends there too.
    He has had multiple opportunities to leave and yet he hasn't.

Comment

passporttttt
      Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      To me, I am beginning to worry that Jahanbaksh won't leave Holland. I feel like he enjoys life there and he has close personal friends there too.
      He has had multiple opportunities to leave and yet he hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Guys look at it on the bright side, Sardar will improve his Russian grass sniffing and feeling, he will get used to those Russian goal posts and nets, get used to that Russian dioxigen and get extremely ready for the Russian World Cup after having greatly adapted to the local conditions
        This is the most hidden ironic Post of 2017 ^^
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
          passporttttt
          how many years does he need?
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
            Any striker would be upset to play in such conditions. Rubin is playing awful "football", even Aguero wouldn't score there
            Awful football or not, Rubin have scored 15 goals in 11 games so far! Obviously there are players there who do score goals! A Lazio prospect should definitely be able to score in that environment or else he wouldn't in the hyper-defensive Italian league.

I think putting the blame on heaven and earth, the Russian league and the crappy tactics of Rubin Kazan got old a long time ago. It's obvious Azmoun (for what ever reason, right or wrong) has no motivation playing in Kazan anymore, as he has a totally different approach when he plays in TM. Even if we say, not being able to join Lazio has effected him, his lack of motivation is not working to his advantage and his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
              Any striker would be upset to play in such conditions. Rubin is playing awful "football", even Aguero wouldn't score there
              This is not the truth though. Fyodr Smolov has 42 goals in 56 games for Krasnodar. It is not impossible to score in RPL. The problem is playing for the coach that makes CQ seem like he has all-out ultra-attacking tactics. The guy plays 5 at the back often, and is just an anti-football coach.

I predicted before the season started that this Rubin team was an even weaker Rostov clone. People were telling me "but Song and Lestienne! They'll win the league and provide Sardar service on a silver platter and he'll score 20!"

Reality hurts, doesn't it? How some can delude themselves to the point of ignoring how clearly this was going to happen is sad. RubinKazanTV or whatever his name is has been conspicuously absent from this forum for about 9 weeks. I don't fault the guy for supporting his team, but some of you really bought into his misguided opinions. It will take some weeks for the team to gel, and Azmoun to gel with the team? It's been 2 1/2 months guys. I predicted them being a mid-table team before the season, and they are performing exactly as they should.

I wouldn't believe a major fan of a teams' opinions. I'm sure some Arsenal fans state crazy stuff like their team has the chance to challenge for the league title this year before the season start because their fans. Sometimes, looking at things with a neutral eye will tell you the future. This season was always going to be a waste for Sardar. I hope he enjoys Rubin with Bird-man fired by the January transfer window.

I hear the Albanian coach of Olympiacos needs a new job! Maybe Rubin can use his technical mastery, and Sardar can study the benches of Russia to prepare for the World Cup! He'll know where all of the cup holders are located, giving us a major advantage!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                The problem is playing for the coach that makes CQ seem like he has all-out ultra-attacking tactics. The guy plays 5 at the back often, and is just an anti-football coach.
                Again, Rubin has scored 15 goals in 11 games under the same coach so far! I agree he may be extremely defensive and his tactics are not to the benefit of strikers. But they do score goals. The problem with Azmoun's scoring drought in Kazan lies elsewhere.

Comment

Even though Milad is fantastic, in practice Sardar is iran's most talented player by quite a long way.

But his domestic statistics in the Russian league are really bad. No one is going to look at him with his goals-per-game over the last few years and this year. Goals in europe are great, but scouts, clubs and fans like consistency.

Everything hinges on a strong world cup 2018 performance because the way things are going, he is destined to meander between clubs in the Russian league and then back to Iran in a few years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Again, Rubin has scored 15 goals in 11 games under the same coach so far! I agree he may be extremely defensive and his tactics are not to the benefit of strikers. But they do score goals. The problem with Azmoun's scoring drought in Kazan lies elsewhere.
                    You ignore that they scored 6 goals in one game at home to bottom-dwellers Anzhi. That means outside of that outlier result, they have 9 goals in 10 games... Those are hardly the statistics of a powerhouse club. A powerhouse, like Zenit, will have 5 games out of 11 where they have scored 2 or more goals and 21 total. The ninth place team of 16 will score only 9 goals in 10 games and score 6 against the last-placed club.

Ignoring the 6-0, every Rubin game in the last 7 they have scored one goal or less. Krasnodar on the other hand has many games with multiple goals, and they seem to be scoring fine. Again, it is the weak tactics. Azmoun is not doing well, but I 100% put their poor results on the coach. Sardar isn't the reason they're in 9th place. Berdyev is just a subpar coach with an inconsistent gameplan that seems to backfire twice for every one time it succeeds.

Comment

Age ba hamin farmon Sardar edame bede. We will remember him as Berdy's errand boy or that flop guy from Rubin in few years from now.

Comment

Sardar rid ba in entekhab kardanesh. Loool Hope he turns it around soon.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          You ignore that they scored 6 goals in one game at home to bottom-dwellers Anzhi. That means outside of that outlier result, they have 9 goals in 10 games... Those are hardly the statistics of a powerhouse club. A powerhouse, like Zenit, will have 5 games out of 11 where they have scored 2 or more goals and 21 total. The ninth place team of 16 will score only 9 goals in 10 games and score 6 against the last-placed club.

Ignoring the 6-0, every Rubin game in the last 7 they have scored one goal or less. Krasnodar on the other hand has many games with multiple goals, and they seem to be scoring fine. Again, it is the weak tactics. Azmoun is not doing well, but I 100% put their poor results on the coach. Sardar isn't the reason they're in 9th place. Berdyev is just a subpar coach with an inconsistent gameplan that seems to backfire twice for every one time it succeeds.
                          Yes, their 9th place is because of their bad tactics. No question about that. But that is not the explanation, let alone the reason behind Azmoun's scoring drought. As you yourself put it, they have scored 9 goals in 10 games. Whether that's a good or a bad statistic for a team is not the point here. The point is, they do score goals and a Lazio prospect could and should score a goal in 10 games, even with berdyev's bad tactics.

Again....Azmoun's problem in Rubin lies elsewhere. It's psychological and it's within himself. He needs help to get over whatever it is that he's going through over there in Kazan.

Comment

What a shit show.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Hala ageh in Papa Berdyev ro biron konam, Sardar chi kar koneh, Vaveyla !!!

Comment

The way things are going, 5 goals this season would be reasonable for him.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X