Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Azmoun forget the "traitor" sign Kazan fans held up?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Ty
      What's the best English Lazio fan forum !? Link !?
      it would be this one: http://forum.lazioland.com/index.php...,2975.780.html
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
        As a Lazio fan, I can tell you that there is no way in hell that Lazio would pay 18-20 million euros for a player. Even 15 million sounds unrealistic. Also, they would never be able to offer anyone a 5 year 3 million euro contract as is reported in some Italian media. Lazio have not paid this type of money for any player since they almost went bankrupt and got a new owner around 15 years ago, and they won't do it for Azmoun.

In other words, the latest reports sound like bullshit and are just laughed off by actual
        Lazio fans.

Having said that, there does seem to be some truth to Lazio interest rumours, but I cannot see them offering more than around 10 million euros.
        How sure are you that there is no way? Lazio bought Leiva the same day that Biglia was sold. If Keita is sold for 30 million, you don't think Lazio would want to replace him with a quality player? If they go cheap and buy Falcinelli to start next to Immobile, they will finish in the bottom half of the table. Milan and Juve look light years ahead of Lazio at the moment, and Keita going to Inter wouldn't help matters. Just knowing how football business works, it makes a lot of sense to re-invest the money from a Keita sale in a player that can produce. Who else can replace Keita's production without costing 15-20 Euro?

Comment

OK first off, everyone needs to take their tin foil hats off with the whole Russian mafia BS.

I would say there is a 90% chance that Sardar is going to stay at Rubin for this season, not because somebody is pointing a gun at his head, but for three big reasons:
          1. Comfort. He has already acclimated himself to Russia and the Russian league, has a comfortable (albeit odd) relationship with his coach, and likely doesn't have his head entangled in this whole transfer rumor mess that we keep seeing.
          2. Money. From what i have read, he is making good bucks at Rubin and it is a safe bet for him to stay--not because of career development (on the contrary, he will be stagnant there) but because of guaranteed playing time, bonuses, seasonal salary, etc
          3. At least 50% of the rumors are outright false/made up. Even if we go back and debunk half of them, to us it will still feel like far more of a buzz than there actually is. Lazio would never pay more than 15m euro for a striker like Sardar, or any player on their squad for that matter. They aren't exactly the most financially flexible club. Chances are, they definitely put in a bid for him but it was a) not as much as Rubin demanded and b) lost in the convoluted mess of the court settlement between Rostov/Rubin

So, as things stand, we can all go about our days and forget about all of this until the season starts. Unless I see a big picture of him signing a new contract with Lazio or wearing their jersey on the front page of PFDC, I don't think it would be worth revisiting the transfer rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            OK first off, everyone needs to take their tin foil hats off with the whole Russian mafia BS.

I would say there is a 90% chance that Sardar is going to stay at Rubin for this season, not because somebody is pointing a gun at his head, but for three big reasons:
            1. Comfort. He has already acclimated himself to Russia and the Russian league, has a comfortable (albeit odd) relationship with his coach, and likely doesn't have his head entangled in this whole transfer rumor mess that we keep seeing.
            2. Money. From what i have read, he is making good bucks at Rubin and it is a safe bet for him to stay--not because of career development (on the contrary, he will be stagnant there) but because of guaranteed playing time, bonuses, seasonal salary, etc
            3. At least 50% of the rumors are outright false/made up. Even if we go back and debunk half of them, to us it will still feel like far more of a buzz than there actually is. Lazio would never pay more than 15m euro for a striker like Sardar, or any player on their squad for that matter. They aren't exactly the most financially flexible club. Chances are, they definitely put in a bid for him but it was a) not as much as Rubin demanded and b) lost in the convoluted mess of the court settlement between Rostov/Rubin

So, as things stand, we can all go about our days and forget about all of this until the season starts. Unless I see a big picture of him signing a new contract with Lazio or wearing their jersey on the front page of PFDC, I don't think it would be worth revisiting the transfer rumors.
            Plot twist TM4LIFE is actually Russian Mafia

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              How sure are you that there is no way? Lazio bought Leiva the same day that Biglia was sold. If Keita is sold for 30 million, you don't think Lazio would want to replace him with a quality player? If they go cheap and buy Falcinelli to start next to Immobile, they will finish in the bottom half of the table. Milan and Juve look light years ahead of Lazio at the moment, and Keita going to Inter wouldn't help matters. Just knowing how football business works, it makes a lot of sense to re-invest the money from a Keita sale in a player that can produce. Who else can replace Keita's production without costing 15-20 Euro?
              Unfortunately, Lazio is not the most ambitious of clubs and I don't think Milan's spending spree will affect their actions on the transfer market. Juventus is in another league, so there is nothing they would do that could make Lazio spend more.

If Keita is sold, they will want to find a replacement, but I don't think they feel the need to spend big bucks. Keita was not even a regular starter for much of last season (especially the first half), so his importance should not be exaggerated. I don't think him leaving will make the club feel obliged to splash out on a club record (post-Cragnotti) transfer fee for Azmoun. Especially not given that his stats in Russia are almost mediocre and that he is untested in Serie A.

So, to answer your question, I can of course never be sure, but I am pretty confident that they will not offer around 18 million euro for him. If they can get him for 10-13 million and he does not demand more than 2 million euro per season in salary, it might happen though.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Plot twist TM4LIFE is actually Russian Mafia
                Ты открыл моего секретного товарища

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lucas Leiva completes transfer to SS Lazio

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/firs...er-to-ss-lazio

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                    Unfortunately, Lazio is not the most ambitious of clubs and I don't think Milan's spending spree will affect their actions on the transfer market. Juventus is in another league, so there is nothing they would do that could make Lazio spend more.

If Keita is sold, they will want to find a replacement, but I don't think they feel the need to spend big bucks. Keita was not even a regular starter for much of last season (especially the first half), so his importance should not be exaggerated. I don't think him leaving will make the club feel obliged to splash out on a club record (post-Cragnotti) transfer fee for Azmoun. Especially not given that his stats in Russia are almost mediocre and that he is untested in Serie A.

So, to answer your question, I can of course never be sure, but I am pretty confident that they will not offer around 18 million euro for him. If they can get him for 10-13 million and he does not demand more than 2 million euro per season in salary, it might happen though.
                    No article has stated Lazio offered 18 million though. That's what Rubin is supposedly asking for 18-20 million.

The articles are stating 15 million, which is closer to that 10-13 million figure you are saying Lazio might do. They offered him bonuses that could bring the transfer up to 18 million, but that would be staggered on future contingencies, like performance. So, is it that far fetched that Lazio would offer 15 million? And if he performs well, they pay bonuses to Rubin? Seems reasonable to me if they need a replacement for Keita who with Immobile scored the vast majority of Lazio's goals last year. I don't really know who could have been a more important player than him other than Immobile. Without his goals, Lazio would have dropped many places in the table. Don't know how that's not an important player that needs to be replaced.

Comment

FYI, it doesn't look like it will happen as I said before because the money isn't there. Rubin is asking for 20 million, and as some members note, Lazio won't pay that much in one lump sum for a player like Azmoun. Great potential, but still a relative unknown how far he will progress. I 100% believe that Lazio made a fair and reasonable offer, but I think Rubin is wanting too much money. Outside of Rubin becoming desperate to sell, or Lazio increasing their offer by 5 million (unlikely) this transfer won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        FYI, it doesn't look like it will happen as I said before because the money isn't there. Rubin is asking for 20 million, and as some members note, Lazio won't pay that much in one lump sum for a player like Azmoun. Great potential, but still a relative unknown how far he will progress. I 100% believe that Lazio made a fair and reasonable offer, but I think Rubin is wanting too much money. Outside of Rubin becoming desperate to sell, or Lazio increasing their offer by 5 million (unlikely) this transfer won't happen.
                        idk why we keep thinking its on the cards. The guy literally played for rubin yesterday. He has made his decision, and it is his career and he is entitled to do so. Lets hope he has a successful season, and a strong WC showing, and attracts clubs the level of Lazio or better. As the member rubinkazanuk stated, he is very young, and most guys who have transferred permaturely from russian league based on 1-2 decent seasons have not succeeded elsewhere. Also the factor of risk he raises b4 a WC year is very relevant. Even right now, he would be joining lazio preseason late, and wouldnt be ready to play for weeks given the Berdyev said he isnt fully fit yet. Not to mention new country, training, lifetstyle, language, etc. If he fails to leave russia after WC , then we should be justifiably mad.

Comment

I was a bit disappointed too for a day or two. Some of you guys need to get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Disappointed in the movie, but wishing him the best of luck. Hope he also continues his strong TM form.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Sardar is a lazy bone!!Why bother to go to Lazio and work your ass off to learn a new language where you can speak Turkman or Farsi to get by!!!!

Comment

No more hope. Rubin rejects the Lazio offer. Khak tu sare Sardar. He should loose his spot in TM TO Karim who has the balls

https://roma.virgilio.it/notizieloca...-52443340.html

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X