Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest looking at prices in the market 20mil is not too much for Azmoun. The guy has a proven track record against big clubs, look at most of the signings in serie a you will see many prices that or higher for players with less of a proven track record.

Comment

It will either happen this week or never. If Keita s move to Inter is certain Lazio will lance an attack on Azmoun!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

A big club being keen on getting one of our players so much to offer ridiculous amount of money, only comes once in a life time. I'm afraid he wont get such an insistence from such a big club next year. and it's not like so many clubs are in line to sign him even this year. If he blows this chance, it may never come again. and boy he's blowing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
          To be honest looking at prices in the market 20mil is not too much for Azmoun. The guy has a proven track record against big clubs, look at most of the signings in serie a you will see many prices that or higher for players with less of a proven track record.
          Dude 20 million is given for young players who score regularly in their leagues (15-20 goals a season). Not for a player who's scored 5 goals in the CL. 20...hell even 15 million is way above his head and he should take it without thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Dude 20 million is given for young players who score regularly in their leagues (15-20 goals a season). Not for a player who's scored 5 goals in the CL. 20...hell even 15 million is way above his head and he should take it without thinking!
            Getting Rubin to accept is the priority. They could get Berdyev and Sardar to agree if they say how the price is too good to be true. A team paying 18-20 million for Sardar would assure that Sardar would be a major player for the team.

He said he didn't leave for Liverpool because he wanted "playing time." Well he's assured playing time at Lazio. I think Sardar fears the pressure. He can disappoint all he wants in Russian league. As people said, as long as he performs for TM, they are happy. He's making his money, and I'm sure he's content with his situation.

He's a fish out of water in Italy. With that price tag, he will have a lot of expectation on his shoulders, and he'll have to sink or swim. I believe in Sardar to succeed. The issue is, does Sardar believe he can succeed. I'm starting to think he doesn't.

Comment

Another promising update:

"All in" as when playing poker and you are sure to have the winning point in your hand. Igli Tare has decided who is the ideal man for the attack of Lazio.
              This is the iranian Sardar Azmoun. Rubin Kazan estimates it 18-20 million euros, to break it off at Rostov he has paid 11. The case resolved before Fifa's judgment with an economic agreement. The striker has renewed his contract with the Russians but Lazio is still convinced that he can get to the player. As reported by the Corriere dello Sport, the capitoline company would be ready to offer 15 million plus 3 bonuses. The operation will be perfected thanks to the sale of Keita. For days, the ds biancoceleste is in contact with the boy-agent of the boy, Khalil. Azmoun has a contract of 5 years at 3 million euros per season, the Biancocelesti will offer the same duration and will try to equalize the figure. Interest is concrete and the rich offer proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Getting Rubin to accept is the priority. They could get Berdyev and Sardar to agree if they say how the price is too good to be true. A team paying 18-20 million for Sardar would assure that Sardar would be a major player for the team.

He said he didn't leave for Liverpool because he wanted "playing time." Well he's assured playing time at Lazio. I think Sardar fears the pressure. He can disappoint all he wants in Russian league. As people said, as long as he performs for TM, they are happy. He's making his money, and I'm sure he's content with his situation.

He's a fish out of water in Italy. With that price tag, he will have a lot of expectation on his shoulders, and he'll have to sink or swim. I believe in Sardar to succeed. The issue is, does Sardar believe he can succeed. I'm starting to think he doesn't.
                Precisely and that comes with professionalism. Our players are just not professional enough and it's not their fault. It's the fault of our own society.

I mean, as you say, 15-20 million most certainly points at "getting playing time" direction but to be on the safe side, he can always make sure to have a playing time clause in his contract. That's what Ali Karimi (the senior) did when he was gonna join Bayern Munich. It's as simple as that and hence I don't think this is the issue. I think the main problem is that Berdyev and probably also CQ think it's still too soon for him to go to a big club in a big league in that caliber. Add to that the WC in Russia and it makes things complicated for him.

The club would be completely stupid not to let him go with this price or else such a price may never come for him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  Azmoun has a contract of 5 years at 3 million euros per season,
                  Say what?!!!

Comment

guys, sardar just doesn't have the guts to go to a big european team. fact. let him choke on berdyevs D and fk up his talent more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      guys, sardar just doesn't have the guts to go to a big european team. fact. let him choke on berdyevs D and fk up his talent more and more.
                      Rumors going around saying he signed a 10 year deal with Berdyev

Comment

As Ferdowsipour always said Iranian players get satisfied easy
                        When you don't believe in yourself no one else will...
                        They just want attention 😂

PSYCHOPATH
                        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Unfortunately I agree with Afat that Sardar probably doesn't believe he's good enough/will get playing time at Lazio. Of course, it would be disastrous from a TM perspective if he barely gets any playing time since it would affect our WC campaign, but for the sake of advancing his career I don't see why he shouldn't go to Lazio. He needs to man up and accept that he will have to get out of his comfort zone if he wants to advance to the next step towards becoming a world class striker. If he doesn't move even considering the seriousness of he offer, we will know the extent of his ambition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

As a Lazio fan, I can tell you that there is no way in hell that Lazio would pay 18-20 million euros for a player. Even 15 million sounds unrealistic. Also, they would never be able to offer anyone a 5 year 3 million euro contract as is reported in some Italian media. Lazio have not paid this type of money for any player since they almost went bankrupt and got a new owner around 15 years ago, and they won't do it for Azmoun.

In other words, the latest reports sound like bullshit and are just laughed off by actual
                            Lazio fans.

Having said that, there does seem to be some truth to Lazio interest rumours, but I cannot see them offering more than around 10 million euros.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                              As a Lazio fan, I can tell you that there is no way in hell that Lazio would pay 18-20 million euros for a player. Even 15 million sounds unrealistic. Also, they would never be able to offer anyone a 5 year 3 million euro contract as is reported in some Italian media. Lazio have not paid this type of money for any player since they almost went bankrupt and got a new owner around 15 years ago, and they won't do it for Azmoun.
                              In other words, the latest reports sound like bullshit and are just laughed off by actual
                              Lazio fans.
                              Having said that, there does seem to be some truth to Lazio interest rumours, but I cannot see them offering more than around 10 million euros.
                              Transfermarkt pretty much confirms what you say : https://www.transfermarkt.fr/lazio-r...rde/verein/398

about the 5 year contract , I think they're simply referring to the one he signed just a few days ago with Rubin? This claim makes me doubt about the reliability of these Italian sources tbh, since nowhere in Russian medias is there any mention of a 5 year contract between Azmoun and Rubin , not even on the club's official website.. There were no statement about the lenght of his contract when Rubin announced the signing

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post

Lazio fans.

Ty
                                What's the best English Lazio fan forum !? Link !?

Comment

Working...
                                X