Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like the transfer of Perisic to ManU is almost through. Inter wants to get Keita as replacement. Lets see what happens in the next few days. Seein Sardar signing for Lazio would be a dream come true.

Comment

If Sardar's contract is really for one year, then he is in excellent position. kazan can trade him now and make money off him OR keep him for a year and watch him walk away next off season.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        If Sardar's contract is really for one year, then he is in excellent position. kazan can trade him now and make money off him OR keep him for a year and watch him walk away next off season.
        The poster RubinKazanUK who seems to have been correct about most of the facts so far says that it is a 3 year contract with Rubin. He signed a 3 year deal with Rubin, I don't believe it's just one year.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          The poster RubinKazanUK who seems to have been correct about most of the facts so far says that it is a 3 year contract with Rubin. He signed a 3 year deal with Rubin, I don't believe it's just one year.
          So this means he'll be in Kazan after the World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            So this means he'll be in Kazan after the World Cup?
            Not necessarily, as some have said, there is the chance that he leaves if Lazio can get Rubin to sell. I think it's becoming unlikely, but still possible. If not, he can be sold next year as well. 3 year contract just means he cannot sign a new contract as a free agent for 3 years. He is basically owned by the club and can be sold. He will not be a free agent until 2020, of course unless Rubin or subsequent team terminates his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              I think it's becoming unlikely,
              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Why?
                Because Rubin asked for 18 million, and Lazio offered 15 million and 3 million bonuses (18 million total) and Rubin still hasn't accepted. There must be something holding it back. Remember, Rubin cannot unilaterally sell Sardar without his agreement to join Lazio. If he doesn't agree to sign, this deal won't happen. That's why I'm saying it is seeming unlikely. Based on the circumstances, this deal should have been completed this morning. Transfer deadline is coming soon.

Edit: if this wasn't clear enough, I'm implying that Sardar (through the advice of Berdyev) won't accept the deal.

Comment

Come on Sardar think of all the $ $ardar

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Come on Sardar think of all the $ $ardar
                    Well, according to the Italian article, he is getting more now at Rubin than he would be getting at Lazio. Perhaps the actual reason for his reluctance to leave rather than the Berdyev hostage crisis hypothesis?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                      Well, according to the Italian article, he is getting more now at Rubin than he would be getting at Lazio. Perhaps the actual reason for his reluctance to leave rather than the Berdyev hostage crisis hypothesis?
                      SS Lazio is basically a dream for Iranian players and is very odd for him not to go there. sounds like some mafioso points a gun at him

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                        The articles I've been seeing on twitter have said that Lazio is offering the same contract, 3 million Euro per year. 15 million + 3 million bonus + 3 million yearly salary.

Comment

Lazio is a dream for anyone specially going for such a high price he will defiantly get playing time in Serie A. Playing against Juve/Milan/Inter/Roma/Napoli/Udinese for fuck sake just go Sardar what are you waiting for. Preform well there and you got the whole world to conquer ahead of you.

Comment

Keep in mind he will be playing in Europa Leauge and will receive a lot of money from sponsorships in Italy, not to mention he will be playing for a well respected club with respectable fans. So he can be richer if he goes this route, not only in financially, but football wise too.

Comment

In the match, Lazio tries to strengthen the attack. And the hot name is Azmoun, the 22-year-old Iranian with the goal's defeat (in this edition of the Champions League he has scored, among other things, Bayern and Athletic). Physical but quick. Here's a good substitute for Keita if she's leaving. A second modern point, able to span on both bands and play near the area as a striker. In 2013 he was close to Inter, but then Rubin Kazan was more likely to take it. The card figure approaches 20m and is always difficult to buy from Russian clubs. Lazio thinks of a 15 + 3 bonus offer, but hardly the first shot will scratch the Russian wall. Attention also to Arsenal who has followed him for some time. There is competition, but talent too. Azmoun is the perfect profile for the attack of Inzaghi. Despite the player's faith remains firmly tied to the Russian club. In fact, Azmoun would not want to leave the Rubin Square to move. The market, however, has always surprised us.

http://www.agentianonimi.com/56152-2/

According to this the price tag is set at 20 and Lazio is offering 15 plus bonus. It is true that Russian clubs are hard to negotiate with (if you've negotiated with a Russian, you know this to be true), so they probably want all the money now. Not bonuses. Also, the article makes clear that Sardar doesn't want to leave, which is obvious.

As I stated before, I don't see this happening this year. Lazio can't spend the world on azmoun. Their offer is already reasonable, and Sardar and Berdyev don't want to part. There are too many hang ups, and I don't see Lazio coughing up a ridiculous amount for Sardar like 20 million. Italians aren't like English clubs. They spend 20 million when a player is worth 20 million. They have been reasonable to offer more than his market value, but Rubin would rather keep him unless they get exactly what they want. It won't happen without a surprise as the article seems to suggest.

Comment

Damn, I can't keep defending him on reddit after he does stupid stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X