This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    We need more shambools to sacrifice… Maybe if we sacrifice one or two more, we might get Azmoun to Lazio

Wheres Ehsan Singapore? We need some obvious statements ASAP
    ill sacrifice 2 months of no ghorme sabzi

Comment

Things that will happen...

1. Sardar will stay at Rubin for this season, so please everyone don't get your hopes up.
      2. Sardar will perform well this season and everyone will be praising him and praising him
      3. Sardar will move to a top 4 league team after the WC and everyone will be praising him some more.

Conclusion: Sardar haters, please stop whining and let the man play. You all will praise him eventually, so quit whining about him and let him take care of his professional career

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post

1. Sardar will stay at Rubin for this season, so please everyone don't get your hopes up.
        2. Sardar will perform well this season and everyone will be praising him and praising him
        3. Sardar will move to a top 4 league team after the WC and everyone will be praising him some more.

Conclusion: Sardar haters, please stop whining and let the man play. You all will praise him eventually, so quit whining about him and let him take care of his professional career
        4. We go Liam Neeson and take Sardar from his kidnappers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          4. We go Liam Neeson and take Sardar from his kidnappers.
          CQ playing the role of Liam Neeson?

Comment

Rubin would be insane to not accept 18mio for Sardar. They are not internationally playing in CL or EL and honestly will stand no chance in the league. Stupid if they don't take the money

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Rubin would be insane to not accept 18mio for Sardar. They are not internationally playing in CL or EL and honestly will stand no chance in the league. Stupid if they don't take the money
              If Berdyev has the ear of the board, I can see him convincing them to keep him. That he will be worth more in the future. Even if that isn't true, Berdyev doesn't likely care, as he probably won't be coaching Rubin in 2-3 years. He'll move to another team and take his buddies with him again. Rubin losing 18 million is not a big deal so long as Berdyev gets his salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                We need more shambools to sacrifice… Maybe if we sacrifice one or two more, we might get Azmoun to Lazio

Wheres Ehsan Singapore? We need some obvious statements ASAP
                I'll offer mine for sacrifice. Thankfully it's still intact since Real Madrid won the CL

Comment

^yea man
                  That is is a fairly generous offer, hope it's not some bs news , cause I think at those figures the move becomes very likely ..! Especiallly if the offered contract is for under 4 years ..!?(unlikely ) or if the offer also includes performance bonuses/pay-raises & possible sell-on percentage kickbacks to the player...!

The very Intense Interest & the relentless pursuit from Lazio, has given me very ecoraging & positives vibes about his move to Lazio & of the club itself. I feel it would a huge missed upportunity if this move falls through eventually..!
                  Even if he makes a more lucrative move next year after WC, I'm not so sure the suitors (likely much richer & high profile club) will be counting on his services & football contributions as much as Lazio seem to be relying from the looks of things so far. ..!

Besides Serie A is a very respectable league & a perfect springboard for catapulting his career to the pinnacles of worlds best football clubs.

everybody Now, to the tune of "come on Eileen"

"Ooooh come on Khalil ...! Oh common Khalil
                  I swear ..
                  at this moment ..,you mean everything ..!

Comment

I understand why he is apprehensive about moving to lazio . However , going there will change everything . A good season, and suddenly his ceiling becomes athletico Madrid, Arsenal , Liverpool , etc NOT. AS A BENCH PLAYER . Currently , with a decent season and a good WC , his best move would still be a club the level of lazio, Villarreal , etc.

The fee mentioned is also probably around the max they can get for him after WC ( if he has a decent season and a good WC ) , bc he will have no EL or CL exposure. Maybe they could get around 20, but really not much more. The flip side is that his value may decrease drastically this year.

Lastly , berdyev wants to make a profit on sardar , he doesn't want to just keep him forever , that would be retarded. I bet he will get some share of the transfer fee. If the offer is real, there is still a possibility sardar moves.

Comment

It is still hot as a vulcano

http://ilposticipo.it/calcio/lazio-m...n-keita-inter/

Comment

just a question: Does Berdeyev have a daughter?
                        How good looking is she?
                        worth 18 Mil? I highly doubt it that she's THAT hot.

but seriously, I am shocked they're offering him 18 mil.
                        18 mil strikers ought to be scoring 16-18 goals a season regularly. Sardar just hasnt been that kind of striker.
                        I'm guessing his youth may have a factor. But kazan would be mad to forego this.
                        I seriously doubt sardar wld score 3-4 goals in WC to get this kind of an offer again ... EVER

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post

or perhaps save an entire year and get to the finish line a year in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            but seriously, I am shocked they're offering him 18 mil.
                            18 mil strikers ought to be scoring 16-18 goals a season regularly. Sardar just hasnt been that kind of striker.
                            I'm guessing his youth may have a factor. But kazan would be mad to forego this.
                            I seriously doubt sardar wld score 3-4 goals in WC to get this kind of an offer again ... EVER
                            That, or the whole 15 million thing is just a bad rumor.

Comment

If Lazio is REALLY interested then there is still 6 weeks left for them to make a move. Keita Balde will most likely (99%) be sold very soon cuz if they dont sell him, they wont get any money for him next yr and he will go free. Inter most likely will get him. Not sure who else Lazio has as striker as of now, other than Immobile.

HOWEVER, if him staying in Russia 1 more year to get an EU passport, then that would be HUGE for his career. As many leagues havd only a few non-EU spots they can fill. Which makes it extremely difficult to sign players like Azmoun unless hes a star.
                              I think Lazio will give him his chances, they usually get a lot of Eastern European players so they follow leagues like Russia very closely.

Comment

^ Russia is not part of European Union or European economic area. So that wouldn't apply to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X