This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Doesn’t matter because let’s be honest, he’s not leaving Russia any time soon
    Aghe raft bayad maro bebari sham beroon. Ok? Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      That is kind of attitude i want see from Sardar, if you are old enough to remember Hashemian, he had same kind of attitude and that is why he had success in Germany and lasted 7-8 seasons.
      Definitely am old enough , was he nicknamed the ‘helicopter’ as well.

I always remember my dad having a dodgy Sky box in the late 90’s so we can watch the German league games on the German channels. Also remember Lovinh seeing Ali Dari tearing apart Chelsea in the Champs League.

Comment

Good goals, can't wait to have him back in the national team. Tired of all the hate thrown his way

Comment

Why isnt this thread moved to the international forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
            Why isnt this thread moved to the international forum?
            He is an Iranian player. We have many players who do not play for Team Melli but still have their threads.
            I know some of us are still disappointed by his resignation, but I am sure this is only an emotional reaction and CQ will be able to handle it appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              He is an Iranian player. We have many players who do not play for Team Melli but still have their threads.
              I know some of us are still disappointed by his resignation, but I am sure this is only an emotional reaction and CQ will be able to handle it appropriately.
              But why should CQ or anyone else do anything? Playing for the national team should be an honour and not a place where you come and go as you wish. I dont understand how anyone wants him back without him apologizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                But why should CQ or anyone else do anything? Playing for the national team should be an honour and not a place where you come and go as you wish. I dont understand how anyone wants him back without him apologizing.
                I agree with you that playing the for the national team is the highest honor for any player and Sardar is no exception.

I don't want to justify his decision, but he has brought up family matters and I am sure if this was an issue of commitment to Team Melli, CQ wouldn't have hesitated for a second to tell him goodbye as he did with the likes of Rahmati or Aghili.

There is no doubt that Sardar is an emotional boy and hasn't reached the level of mental maturity expected from him (in comparison to JB, Milmo or even Saeid), but he still remains our biggest talent and we can't just let him go that easily. He needs some time to reflect and a proper guidance. I think he deserves another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                  Wait... What?! He can score?
                  Yes he can! In the ultra competitive RPL...look out Barca and RM!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Yes he can! In the ultra competitive RPL...look out Barca and RM!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    It's harder to score in Russia than in Netherlands or Sweden (no discredit to ARJ or Ghoddos). He's still Irans most talented striker and no nobody's saying he's going to real Madrid or Barcelona...

I understand he may have annoyed some fans with his retirement debacle, but you're can't discredit his goalscoring ability!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm happy for Sardar. Everyone has been bashing him right left and centre. His form was pretty good right before the world cup he had restarted to score. I hope he can keep going and prove everyone wrong!

Comment

If there’s any good that came over Sardar after last season and the World Cup it’s the fact that last season ended and so did the World Cup.

My opinion on Sardar is that the pressure took the best of Sardar and forced him to make irrational decisions.

I believe part of why Sardar had a mediocre season was due to the expectations surrounding the World Cup. That being said, Rubin as a whole was a big mess. But the fact that Sardar made himself a household name in Iran and he was going to start for Team Melli in Russia where he plays club ball must have been difficult for him to handle mentally.

No one doubts his love for wearing the red white and green of Iran. We all know he loves to be in Team Melli. He just has some growing up to do and should seek a psychologist (which is common).

I believe that he will use the pain he’s been feeling as an energy boost to get stronger and better both on and off the field.
                        Last edited by teammelli91; 07-29-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Someone should lock this thread since we have a new one

Comment

Working...
                          X