This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    At least he can study the location of grass on the field. You know he'll have a major advantage on Ronaldo and Messi knowing the patch formations of the grass!
    Lmaoooo some of these guys talking about 'Sardar will know Russia really well' actually sound like this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
      Lmaoooo some of these guys talking about 'Sardar will know Russia really well' actually sound like this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Germany couldn't have won 2014 without all of its Brazilian based players!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        technically till the last day of transfer lazio can buy him, but i think azmoun and his father are too in love with russia and russian league
        Is his dad his manager? Otherwise what's up with his dad constantly making decisions for him? What is he? A 10 year old little boy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Is his dad his manager? Otherwise what's up with his dad constantly making decisions for him? What is he? A 10 year old little boy?

He acts like one

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if Berdyev is his agent agent, coach, father, mother, brother, everything. When people look back at the all time great loves, they'll think Bonnie and Clyde, cleopatra and Mark Anthony, and Azzi and Birdie. Nothing will keep them apart. I want to see a photoshop of Berdyev holding Sardar up on like Titanic. I'll never let go, Kurban. I'll never let go. (Cue sappy Celine Dion Song).

Comment

Russian league is among the worst in Europe. Rostov ended up at 6th place and even there wasn't bad enough, and Sardar got to move to 13th place Team Rubin. I hope WC make some changes for him.

[SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

I Support Karim and Gucci starting. No need for cowards in TM. Where is the ambition ? Where is the will to make something out of your career Sardar. Where is the will to make your countrymen proud?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Rubin are gonna go through an early rough patch before birdman stamps his tactical signature on Rubin's play & they start to rack up points. Still I doubt they can finish in top 3...!?

Highly doubt Sardar would have a great season with robin this year too..! @ least not till late in the season ..!

He'd better then have himself a great WC display, otherwise he'll be stuck in Russia for at least one more year.

I'm fairly certain the move to Lazio is still on the books, the sides are just posturing & playing the tough negotiation game for time being ...!
                  The Lazio shot-caller is known to be a tough negotiator but also a risk taking gambler...! I think he'll make one last push for Sardar's services with an improved offer towards the end of the transfer window.
                  Let's hope Sardar's side don't piss that opportunity away.,!

Comment

Guys, come on, he's still only 22, give him a break. He's already in Europe at least.

Look at players like Suarez, he was stuck in Holland until he was 24, then he moved to Liverpool and now is arguably the current best striker in the world. You are expecting too much of him at a young age.

You also have to hope that like the other strikers who have left Russia for Western Europe (Niasse, Doumbia, Musa, Rondon, Traore) that he doesn't flop when he gets to a big league.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                      Guys, come on, he's still only 22, give him a break. He's already in Europe at least.
                      Look at players like Suarez, he was stuck in Holland until he was 24, then he moved to Liverpool and now is arguably the current best striker in the world. You are expecting too much of him at a young age.
                      You also have to hope that like the other strikers who have left Russia for Western Europe (Niasse, Doumbia, Musa, Rondon, Traore) that he doesn't flop when he gets to a big league.
                      You answered your own question. Suarez can leave at age 24 when playing for a team like Ajax. Ajax is known for breeding talent, and that is why so many players are still bought from Holland, despite the leagues lower quality in recent years. Russia is almost exclusively known for flops. For every one success of a Russian player, there are 20 who fail in bigger leagues. The longer Sardar stays in Russian league, the more he adapts to the quality and competition of that league. At 22 he has a chance to learn a new style. Every year he waits is harming him more, and that is obvious. It is good for Rubin for him to stay there. We can all agree that leaving Rubin Kazan at 24 is not equal to leaving Ajax at 24. Holland develops youth, Russia does not. That's just a fact. If Berdyev were Dutch and keeping Sardar at Ajax, I'd be fine with it. Rubin is not a situation where Sardar can learn, develop, or grow any more as a 22 year old going on 23.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post

if he has options he should move, russian league is not the greatest

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          if he has options he should move, russian league is not the greatest
                          Leave it to ehsan jan to enter a high emotion conversation and state the obvious that all sides have agreed upon. One of a kind aghaye singapore

Comment

The disrespect towards Sardar here is unbelievable. This is a talent everyone else in Asia wants but we are cursing him for doing what he wants. And after all he did for Iran in making this Iran's easiest path ever to World Cup qualification.

Unbelievable the namak nashnas here.

Comment

As i said before i don't have any issue with Kazan move if it is for one year, and i kind of understand him, he didn't want risk anything in WC year and lose his possible starting place in Iran's line up with quite a bit traffic upfront, but he needs to put up some good numbers this years in RPL, there is no CL this season for him and in case if he doesn't shine in WC, Russian league is the only place to showcase himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                The disrespect towards Sardar here is unbelievable. This is a talent everyone else in Asia wants but we are cursing him for doing what he wants. And after all he did for Iran in making this Iran's easiest path ever to World Cup qualification.

Unbelievable the namak nashnas here.
                                no one is disrespecting him, we are all upset with his desicion, he has huge potential, and even though he is young, he get a chance he has to take it

Comment

Working...
                                X