X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever happened to this?

Comment

Will he get offers from stronger leagues?

Comment

yes. His workrate and performance on defensive end, and aerial presence was the best of any forward in this WC. Due to lack of service he didnt score. He only missed one chance

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
          Will he get offers from stronger leagues?
          According to this: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/21...-chance-of-wo/

No, he has even blown his chances of getting into Celtic.

Comment

whats the deal with this guy? He said he will stay in Russia until the world Cup..he did. So now where will he go? or stay in Russia forever?

Comment

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
              whats the deal with this guy? He said he will stay in Russia until the world Cup..he did. So now where will he go? or stay in Russia forever?
              Relax, its been less than a week since the cup ended lol

I'm excited too bro but we gotta be patient. I think he will make a move this summer, just not sure where honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
                Azmun is the classic case of missed opportunities and naïve, amateurish attitude.
                It's just too sad & painful to think what he could have been, and how he went about his career!

Now, I think he'll be stuck in kazan

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  According to this: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/21...-chance-of-wo/

No, he has even blown his chances of getting into Celtic.
                  Adam naamhaaye Celtic o Wolves ra mibine halesh be ham mikhore: footballe bezan ziresh va bodo.

Kash betone bere ye teame dorost o hesabi ba taktik va sabke modern.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wasted Talent...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      Azmun is the classic case of missed opportunities and naïve, amateurish attitude.
                      It's just too sad & painful to think what he could have been, and how he went about his career!

Nah, he'll be moving for sure, it's just a matter of where. Apparently, Rubin Kazan are desperate to sell him this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Ferk nakonam bemone Kazan. Amma onjai ke dost darim bere va fekr mikonim ke mitone bere nakahad raft, masalan Lazio.

Akhare sar be yek bashgaahi mire dar sathe Wolverhampton, harchand ke omidvaram injori nashe.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Azmoun was in a car accident, appears to have busted his chin, but seems ok.

Comment

Man lets wait till the end of August before getting disappointed. How many transfers have there even been outside of Azmoun anyways?

It's way too soon to say anything yet and it's not like our players are the biggest world stars that there would be talks about them constantly.

Comment

He needs to grow up very soon if he wants to get anywhere.

his reaction after the accident:
                              Thank God we are all safe, but how cool the chain car accident was!
                              Had so many photos taken with me among all those accidented cars!

I know he's trying to be funny, but there's no fun in a multiple collision vehicle accident where people's lives might have been threatened.

Comment

It may just be best for Azmoun to stay in Russia if he doesn’t have any serious offers.

But I still think Italian clubs would be clubs that make the most sense to be coming after him. I’m sure the Italians watched the World Cup and they have a very defensive approach when it comes to football.

So even a mid-table to lower table Serie A club to offer Sardar a contract wouldn’t be bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X