X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Clarify please? Doesn't make sense.
    As in Sardar rejected them saying that "I want to see if I can get a better offer after the world cup".

In other words, Sardar is a delusional person who thinks he can do better than the 3rd best team in Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Clarify please? Doesn't make sense.
      The just explained it better than me

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Lazio just confirmed that last summer Azmoun said them he wanted to see all the proposition after WC18
        source please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          God he should have scored there!!! That was actually a lousy shot after that great run!

You guys should look at the highlights after the first half. Azmoun had a chance there too (minute 58:14 in the video).

and after this game you can state that Rubin are not lucky! They had at least 3 shots that hit the post only in the first half. The result was totally undeserved.
          slipped and wiffed that shot.. barely getting his foot on top of it..!
          still, from a bit i watched, this pretty much looked like the Kazan of the first half of the season..! No quality, creativity, hence no service from the middle of the pitch..!
          i dont think Sardar is the problem of their general scoring drought as team so far...!! off course, he is the big name attacking player, hence will bear the brunt of the criticism for it.. and off course his (all so admired ) coach also didnt hesitate to throw him under the bus (in that interview) and blame him solely for his team's lack of production..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            and off course his (all so admired ) coach also didnt hesitate to throw him under the bus (in that interview) and blame him solely for his team's lack of production..!!
            What?!

Comment

Guys cut the guy a break he slipped otherwise he would have had that goal! Plus he had two great passes in the first have that should have been two assists, but his teammates did not convert!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                source please ?
                http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/editor...un-video-91465

Comment

These kind of scoring droughts have happened to all sorts of world class players.

Example:

Andre schürrle literally just scored his first goal for the entire season.

We all remember balotelli in Liverpool

Im sure there are other examples as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    These kind of scoring droughts have happened to all sorts of world class players.
                    Example:
                    Andre schürrle literally just scored his first goal for the entire season.
                    We all remember balotelli in Liverpool
                    Im sure there are other examples as well
                    Kind of a false equivalency though. Balotelli already had reached heights in big leagues, then had a drought. Scoring two goals in CL is not the same as proving yourself in a major league. Sardar has never proved himself to be able to compete in a big league, so a reasonable scout will not assume he can reach a level again he has only demonstrated in two games against big teams.

There is no return to form if you only have a couple of highlight games. He was good for Rostov, but that is Russian league, and even then he wasn't a goal scoring machine in the league. Azmoun is still unproven, unlike those you compare him to that proved themselves in big leagues then went through a drought, also in big leagues.

If Balotelli goes to RPL and has a drought, then we can agree his career is likely at rock bottom. Sardar's only excuse for his poor play isn't bad form, it's bad team. Scouts will not have mercy on the kid for having bad agents. He has lowered his value and stock since last summer, and that is just the way it is. He will have to prove himself capable, but that may take more than 4.5 months. Even Balotelli isn't back to even close to the heights of his career. Sardar has a tough task ahead of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Kind of a false equivalency though. Balotelli already had reached heights in big leagues, then had a drought. Scoring two goals in CL is not the same as proving yourself in a major league. Sardar has never proved himself to be able to compete in a big league, so a reasonable scout will not assume he can reach a level again he has only demonstrated in two games against big teams.

There is no return to form if you only have a couple of highlight games. He was good for Rostov, but that is Russian league, and even then he wasn't a goal scoring machine in the league. Azmoun is still unproven, unlike those you compare him to that proved themselves in big leagues then went through a drought, also in big leagues.

If Balotelli goes to RPL and has a drought, then we can agree his career is likely at rock bottom. Sardar's only excuse for his poor play isn't bad form, it's bad team. Scouts will not have mercy on the kid for having bad agents. He has lowered his value and stock since last summer, and that is just the way it is. He will have to prove himself capable, but that may take more than 4.5 months. Even Balotelli isn't back to even close to the heights of his career. Sardar has a tough task ahead of himself.

I never said the situations are equivalent.

I was simply making a point that many big name players go through droughts.

Also, his entire performance in the CL's and CL qualifiers were great, you act as if it was like 2 games.

I also agree he needs to get his act together and work hard.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Rubin won a friendly against a Hungarian club today, and guess who didn't score.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          Rubin won a friendly against a Hungarian club today, and guess who didn't score.....
                          I don’t think he even traveled with the team.

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                            I don’t think he even traveled with the team.

Oh my bad then. He was in their last friendly, so I assumed he was in this one as well

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Oh my bad then. He was in their last friendly, so I assumed he was in this one as well
                              He very well could have been. I’m just guessing from his social media and reports from the game.

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Friendly - Rubin Kazan 2:0 DVTK:

*Sardar started the match. Not sure if or when he was subbed out or played the full 90.
                                *Goals scored by Kanunnikov and Aslanbek Sikoev

Full match:

https://twitter.com/rubinkazanuk?lang=en

Comment

Working...
                                X