Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys i think the reason he was mad was because the reporter was hinting that he smokes weed and was saying that his eyes are red all the time. Sardar was just trying to defend himself and say that he lives a healthy lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      Guys i think the reason he was mad was because the reporter was hinting that he smokes weed and was saying that his eyes are red all the time. Sardar was just trying to defend himself and say that he lives a healthy lifestyle.
      Sadly enough I have solid proof that certain (If not many) of our young talents do some shits like Hookah and even weed quite frequently. I hate spreading rumors, so what I tell you guys is rock solid truth. I know girls who hangout with some young footballers (Even TM players) who do all these stuff together (Seen videos)

Please do not ask for names as I will not mention names. Not even via PMs please. Much appreciated!
      Last edited by Keano; 01-29-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Sadly enough I have solid proof that certain (If not many) of our young talents some shits like Hookah and even weed quite frequently. I hate spreading rumors, but what I tell you guys is rock solid truth. I know girls who hangout with some young footballers (Even TM players) who do all these stuff together (Seen videos)

Please do not ask for names as I will not mention names. Not even via PMs please. Much appreciated!
        So which players smoke hookah and mess around with girls?

Comment

Sadly enough I have solid proof that certain (If not many) of our young talents some shits like Hookah and even weed quite frequently. I hate spreading rumors, so what I tell you guys is rock solid truth. I know girls who hangout with some young footballers (Even TM players) who do all these stuff together (Seen videos)

Pathetic. I'd drop them immediately if I were the head coach.
          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Sadly enough I have solid proof that certain (If not many) of our young talents do some shits like Hookah and even weed quite frequently. I hate spreading rumors, so what I tell you guys is rock solid truth. I know girls who hangout with some young footballers (Even TM players) who do all these stuff together (Seen videos)

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with a smoking Weed and partying once in while as long as it doesn't affect your game (look at Josh Gordan, The dude was tearing up the league even though he was a huge pothead), It's another thing if you're smoking hooka every night for hours/smoking multiple joints, that can ruin your Stamina.

Comment

Fun and games is all good as long as you can back it up with good performance, after all you're only young once.

It's quite normal for journalists and pundits to criticise stuff like this when a player doesn't perform well. As soon as Pogba has one bad game for United, people hunt him down for his dabbing, haircuts and instagram stuff.

Sarder needs to grow a thick skin and learn to be a bit more diplomatic.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Honestly, there is nothing wrong with a smoking Weed and partying once in while as long as it doesn't affect your game (look at Josh Gordan, The dude was tearing up the league even though he was a huge pothead), It's another thing if you're smoking hooka every night for hours/smoking multiple joints, that can ruin your Stamina.
                Good example. same example with Jon Jones snorting cocaine and still winning fights

Comment

Tolerance level in our country and in general amongst Iranians is literally zero. Over here popular TV shows like Jimmy Kimmel, The Late Night Show with Steven Colbert, Former and current The Daily Show hosts Jon Stewart and Trevor Noah, The Late Night with Seth Myer, SNL, James Cordon's show and.... have notoriously and sometimes viciously been ridiculing and taunting all politicians, including the Presidents for decades. Though the public figures have learned to have grown some super thick skin, and let all these rants and criticisms go without engaging in nasty exchanges (Well the current pathetic president excluded in the list of class-acts)

I wonder how our celebrities/athletes would react if we had such TV show hosts bashing them on a daily basis!? Daei and many others get super mad and threaten to sue when some comedians perform their impressions. We have zero janbeh for humor and criticism. A clear example of this trait is often practiced over here at our own PFDC!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I know of 2 of these star players who do it almost everyday (Hookah) while attending these "happy-ending" parties. Although I like happy-endings, however the hookah crap is just unacceptable!

Comment

Can I get the names & contact info of these girls that you mention?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Can I get the names & contact info of these girls that you mention?
                        Solely for research purposes

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          some new Hashieh for Sardar.

This TV presenter seems to make a joke about Sardar not scoring and spending his time online, but Sardar has taken it quite seriously.

Who the fuck is this nigga? Sardar’s actions was completely reasonable, anyone else would do the same making up BS stories about people for the sake of attention because they are nothing in life. What this commentator is doing is slander and kososher migeh ziadi without any proof or evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Who the fuck is this nigga? Sardar’s actions was completely reasonable, anyone else would do the same making up BS stories about people for the sake of attention because they are nothing in life. What this commentator is doing is slander and kososher migeh ziadi without any proof or evidence.
                            I agree he has a right to be pissed, the truth is he is probably busting his ass out there in russia, some bs happened that prevented him going to lazio which would have been dream come true for him, and really has struggled in a team that is adjusting to a new coach, struggling to give him any sort of service. The goal drought obviously hurt him more than any of us.

But at the same time, the best strategy for these sort of things is ignore them. Why give people like this any needed attention? I doubt many of us would have heard this guys analysis anyways.

Comment

I know of 2 of these star players who do it almost everyday (Hookah) while attending these "happy-ending" parties. Although I like happy-endings, however the hookah crap is just unacceptable!
                              wtf happy ending parties?!

Comment

Can we change the name of this thread to “Sardar Azmoun @ Berdyev’s Nutsack”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X