Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now for Ezatolahi, hopefully better luck with his team, but dobut it because Spartak

Comment

I think my ameh would have been the star player in this match. This league is just full of anti-football negative clubs. Sardar isn't statistically succeeding for a multitude of reasons, but the sluggish, negative style of the league is a major one.

I'm honestly Berd-man still has a job. He's had some very wasteful results so far. With his "dream team" you'd think they'd be able to do something in the league. They're a bottom half team. A more professional league would see this guy on the unemployment line.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        I think my ameh would have been the star player in this match. This league is just full of anti-football negative clubs. Sardar isn't statistically succeeding for a multitude of reasons, but the sluggish, negative style of the league is a major one.

I'm honestly Berd-man still has a job. He's had some very wasteful results so far. With his "dream team" you'd think they'd be able to do something in the league. They're a bottom half team. A more professional league would see this guy on the unemployment line.
        Tbh, people like Taremi would make better use out of this leauge than quick, versatile players like Sardar.

Comment

Its a good thing Sardar didn't go to Lazio... He would probably not be a starter there and only come on as a sub... wait...
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Any highlights?

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/showvideo/51515...dynamo_moscow/

Comment

Comment

he had a great chance. good save by keeper though. can't complain

Comment

Azmoun is trying to break 2 records.

1. Most goals scored for the national team

2. Most clean sheets for a club team

Comment

Azmoun starts in a cup game against Krylya Sovetov (2nd tier team).

Comment

Saw his highlights from last game. He actually did really well to make chances, but the goalie was phenomenal.

Comment

His team is down 0-1 against a 2nd league team.

Rubin: putting the 'an' in Kazan.
                          Real talk I rather see Sardar in Saipa or Sepahan than that sh*thole.

Comment

From scoring against the likes of Ajax, Atletico, Bayern, to struggling move against Kryla Sovetov

Comment

Big bird is an idiot. He is watching his “investment” go down the tube.
                              Sardar is lackadaisical... no 3 fucks given about his career. Next stop, Qatar
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

The good news is that they are knocked out of the cup (by 2nd tier team, and still waiting for him to score) so he can focus more time on his instagram and making comments on how he is going to decide on his future after WC.
                                I think the problem is that he knows his place for the TM squad is secure. Absolutely no pressure on him what so ever.
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X