This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
    Italian football media outlets still seem to report Lazio's interest in Azmoun.

Igli Tare, Lazio's sporting director, seems to still court interest in Sardar and reportedly has been in contact with his father about a transfer. There is also talk of Rubin's financial troubles and reports suggest the players haven't been payed for some months.

http://sport.ilmessaggero.it/calcio/...n-3477327.html

https://www.laziochannel.it/2018/01/...-lazio-azmoun/

Would be pretty special if Azmoun joined Lazio this month and Jahanbakhsh followed in the summer, once he had his NL citizenship.
    Unfortunately, this exact same text was posted weeks ago. Word for word, this was posted weeks ago, so I think this is old news being recycled. Doubt he leaves before summer.

Comment

Sardar is happy at Rubin Kazan, he will probably be satisfied with another goal against SKA Khabarovsk and then extend with Rubin after the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Sardar is happy at Rubin Kazan, he will probably be satisfied with another goal against SKA Khabarovsk and then extend with Rubin after the World Cup.
        His contract is supposedly 5 years, so until 2022. We could only be so lucky that he will extend until he is 35 years old with the mighty Rubin Kazan. Sardar will hopefully be able to play for the son of Berdy, Tweety Berd. Ferguson, Mourinho, Guardiola... none have the coaching ability of Tweety Berd.

Instead of fidgeting with prayer beads, he has a holy man on the sideline to give him tactical advice straight from Allah.

Realistically though, I have this fear that Sardar will join up with his buddy Taremi in Qatar after the World Cup in order to gain an advantage for 2022 World Cup! How else will we win if we don't have grass analysis and know the stadium?

I know I'm sarcastic as hell when it comes to Sardar, but there's nothing else to talk about with this guy anymore. If it weren't for us joking about the absurdity of his career choices, this thread would have 50 less pages and be bumped once a month.

Comment

His best chance to move up was when he was tearing it up at Rostov and scored goals in CL. He didn't take that as an opportunity and here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            His best chance to move up was when he was tearing it up at Rostov and scored goals in CL. He didn't take that as an opportunity and here we are.
            Fear of failure causes us to fail in the long term. Karimi staying in Arab leagues too long, Sardar staying under Berdyev, etc. all come from a fear of failure. Instead of starting in the B-team and working your way up, our players chase the money. Son Heung-Min is where he is at because he started in Hamburg's B-Team. He worked his way to their main team, and wasn't an immediate starter. He made it to where he is through hard work.

Our players can do the same, but only Jahanbakhsh seems to be doing it right unfortunately. So much talent, but if a guy like Mohammadi would have gone to Western Europe to a team like Hamburg's B-Team, he would have easily worked his way up.

The problem is, our players are unwilling to grind it out and take a low paycheck for a few years until they make it. A guy like Ezatollahi could have stayed in Spain and worked his way up, Sardar could have started at Barcelona or Arsenal youth team and worked his way up. Problem is, they all want to play first team football, with first team money by the time they are 19.

If Ezatollahi would have stayed in Spain, who knows where he would be playing now. He chose Russia, and in many ways has stagnated in terms of club football development.

Whoever advises some of these guys is questionable in my mind. I have respect for Mr. Hashemi who is Jahanbakhsh's agent, as it seems he has his players' success in mind over profits (also sees the longer term profit through grinding in Holland).

It's funny how months ago, some would have laughed at Jahanbakhsh being worth more than Sardar, yet now, here we are, and Alireza has almost overtaken Sardar's falling market value, and will likely be sold to a big team first.

Our players need to get to a youth team at 18, play for a year, then work their way into the main team in Western Europe by the time they are 20. This is what professionals do. Don't start your career in a league like Russia where most careers go to die. Although a handful of talents have come out of Russia (Arshavin, and a couple of others), these are anomalies and definitely not the norm for this league. The norm is players who play there don't move on to bigger and better things.

Comment

^ i thought he signed a 3 year contract ..??
              anybody with a legit source on that..?
              if the transfer fee comes close enough to Birdman's valuation for Sardar this winter (highly unlikely) he will be let go of..!! but with so many starters departing, most likely Berdiev wants him on his books, in order to survive relegation this year and have a good chance for rebuilding Rubin for next season...!!
              Its simply good business to wait it out till after the WC to sell his most valuable player...! i doubt if they are as broke and desperate for $$ as they are portraying themselves to be and to be tempted Nor be forced to part ways with Sardar as well this winter at cut-rate due to their supposed financial difficulties ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^ i thought he signed a 3 year contract ..??
                anybody with a legit source on that..?
                if the transfer fee comes close enough to Birdman's valuation for Sardar this winter (highly unlikely) he will be let go of..!! but with so many starters departing, most likely Berdiev wants him on his books, in order to survive relegation this year and have a good chance for rebuilding Rubin for next season...!!
                Its simply good business to wait it out till after the WC to sell his most valuable player...! i doubt if they are as broke and desperate for $$ as they are portraying themselves to be and to be tempted Nor be forced to part ways with Sardar as well this winter at cut-rate due to their supposed financial difficulties ..!
                I remember most of the articles saying that it was 5 years when the news came that he signed. Could be 3, who knows when even transfermarkt doesn't show his contract end date I think as of now it is an indefinite lifetime contract until Berdy allows him to leave.

Unfortunately, I think many of you are way too optimistic about Sardar leaving in Summer. The circumstances at the moment just don't reflect that happening. He wants to go to a better team in Europe, right? Well as of now, his value is plummeting, and I really don't think any of you believe that Rubin will take less in June 2018 than they were offered in Summer 2017. They could have gotten $15-$18 million for him when his value had peaked last summer.

The only way we can hope for him to really get on European radar is to have either a miraculously successful run in the second half of the season (even 5-10 goals won't be earth shattering), or he makes a major impact in Russia 2018. I know we're all hoping for the best, but Sardar relying on his performance against our 3 more than solid opponents is a big task. Realistically, we score a couple of goals in the World Cup, maybe get lucky going to the next round, but the likeliest scenario is that we go out as 3rd or 4th place with 0-4 points (not saying this is definite, but on paper, this is our World Cup expectation).

So without European football, only half a season to score 15 goals to make an impact, and a tough World Cup group, where will he shine to increase his value back to $18 million or more? If we would have had Poland, Peru, and Panama in our group, I'd be much more confident in Sardar having a major showing in Russia. With our actual group, I don't see his market value being changed that much as a result of the World Cup. Think some are relying too heavily on those Pro Evolution Soccer videos.

I see Sardar in Russia going into 2019 unfortunately, nothing gives me hope that logistically he will be sold and he is under contract. He can't force bigger/better Euro teams to buy him if the price isn't right for Rubin. He's no Alexis Sanchez to force big moves. If teams offer $10 million for him, Rubin won't sell. He's stuck, he's a hostage of his own doing.

Comment

Sardar.. chikar kardi ba khodet..

Use the broom and get the key! It’s on the damn dresser next to Berdy’s bead bag. You wanna stay in the Berd cage for the rest of your life?

You wanna eat pirashki and drink vodka for the rest of your life? Huh?!!

Blyaaaad!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Sardar.. chikar kardi ba khodet..

Use the broom and get the key! It’s on the damn dresser next to Berdy’s bead bag. You wanna stay in the Berd cage for the rest of your life?

You wanna eat pirashki and drink vodka for the rest of your life? Huh?!!

Blyaaaad!!!!

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Berdyev: "Everton's Iranian Owner (Farhad Moshiri) talked to me about buying Azmoun"

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...ت-کرد/amp

Comment

Rubin played against Lokomotiv Tashkent and it ended in 0-0. Don’t know if Sardar played.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Rubin played against Lokomotiv Tashkent and it ended in 0-0. Don’t know if Sardar played.
                          Holy shit...

Comment

He played the first half. Missed a sitter from 5 yards out.

2nd half their youth team basically played including Reza Shekari.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Holy shit...
                              Nothing tops their 0-0 draw against Gostaresh Foolad few years ago.

Comment

At this point I really do not see why Azmoun should be starting for us in the World Cup. I know he has done well for Teame Melli in the past but his current form and recent club play is really concerning me.

Comment

Working...
                                X