Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched 2nd half. Sardar had one sick pass, and he was OK BUT as long as he doesn't take off season seriosuly he will never succeed first 3-4 weeks. U can see he still not 100% fit and lacks his usual sprint speed

Comment

Congratulations to Sardar. What a great move to the worst team in the Russian league and still sitting on the bench....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Well, maybe this is the very reason he isn't leaving Russia.. He is still very inconsistent and struggles to regain his fitness after every single season break.
        His father actually said this is common for all asian players and they will never become as fit as europeans but imo he is wrong ; a lot of our own legionnaires don't have this problem, like Mohammadi for exemple..

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Well, maybe this is the very reason he isn't leaving Russia.. He is still very inconsistent and struggles to regain his fitness after every single season break.
          His father actually said this is common for all asian players and they will never become as fit as europeans but imo he is wrong ; a lot of our own legionnaires don't have this problem, like Mohammadi for exemple..
          How long will we go on justifying this move for him. He took it because he is scared and lazy to push himself. Like I said, we can only be disappointed so much until we stop caring. I didn't even know he lost today's game until now, because I didn't care to check. Iranians grow up in a culture where disappointment breeds apathy. We are disappointed so often, we give up.

Good luck to Sardar under the wing of brilliant tactician Berdyev in the superpower Russian league. I wish him good luck digging himself out of this position in the coming years.

I and many others saw this was a bad scenario for him. Sad that those around him, including CQ didn't see it. I can see his form dipping, like it did for about 6 months before the end of this season. Sardar has nothing to gain at the moment playing well for Rubin. He is set in an easy situation. Outside of a handful of good games scoring 5 or 6 goals against the weak teams in the league, he will have a bad year.

And yes, I know some reactionary people will be singing his praises when he scores a brace against Tom Tomsk, saying "Sardar is back!!" I won't care sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            How long will we go on justifying this move for him. He took it because he is scared and lazy to push himself. Like I said, we can only be disappointed so much until we stop caring. I didn't even know he lost today's game until now, because I didn't care to check. Iranians grow up in a culture where disappointment breeds apathy. We are disappointed so often, we give up.
            Good luck to Sardar under the wing of brilliant tactician Berdyev in the superpower Russian league. I wish him good luck digging himself out of this position in the coming years.
            I and many others saw this was a bad scenario for him. Sad that those around him, including CQ didn't see it. I can see his form dipping, like it did for about 6 months before the end of this season. Sardar has nothing to gain at the moment playing well for Rubin. He is set in an easy situation. Outside of a handful of good games scoring 5 or 6 goals against the weak teams in the league, he will have a bad year.
            And yes, I know some reactionary people will be singing his praises when he scores a brace against Tom Tomsk, saying "Sardar is back!!" I won't care sadly.
            Tom Tomsk is relegated

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              Tom Tomsk is relegated
              That was an example. The point was he will score a handful of goals against tokhmi teams.

Comment

Sardar agrees terms with Lazio. Lazio offers 15+3m EUR, Rubin wants 20m EUR.
                https://twitter.com/ManuBaio/status/889555826225987585
                Last edited by 04041374; 07-24-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  I hope it's true

Comment

At least this means that it's not sardar who's choosing to stay. Hopefully this is legit

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Sardar agrees terms with Lazio. Lazio offers 15+3m EUR, Rubin wants 20m EUR.
                      https://twitter.com/ManuBaio/status/889555826225987585
                      In the news report, it says that Azmoun's father has also agreed to the deal. If the translation is correct.

Comment

http://www.goal.com/it/notizie/calci...a1ajdvklv4tpx1

Comment

What does it say? Can't access the link here from Canada.

Comment

oh boy oh boy oh boooooooy let it be true!

Comment

Ah please don't give me hope again i'll only feel crushed when the rumors go away :-(

Comment

If this works out and Sardar goes to Lazio - then he deserves a round of applause.

His trolling game is off the charts and he's the greatest troll since Donald Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X